SAU Community

Need Advice On Smash Repairer.

ib6ub9

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news, i dont need to wreck anymore as the quote went back down because im a tightarse and wouldnt pay the extra i was quoted :)

So no need to wreck anymore :wave::P:)

Edited by low200

Ok, Well here is an update and I'm keeping it as brief as possible due to being so angry and further proceedings in place..

Went to repairer on Friday to see the progress of the the car, I noticed it still parked in front of mechanic who installed the engine, So i go up there and say hi to mechanic, He explains, Car has been running for about 2 weeks but repairer has said he will get it "when he's ready"...

So I go a few doors down to see repairer and get an on slough as he has been told several things, Along with some "guy"(edited) they both... Again. Cant say yet to due legal reasons. But i think you get the idea.

As far as they are concerned in the few words i am prepared to write, I've lost 14k to this guy and my car is gone too.

So mechanic has locked it away due to my quick request as owner of the car. Will be on truck on Monday at 9am to new workshop. All other parts have been arranged tomorrow.. LONG STORY!!!

In Summary.. Low200 made the BEST and safest choice early and i know of one other car there who is also going there tomorrow due to today's effort...

The MTRA are hopefully going to act accordingly due to importance of the situation.

Will advise ASAP as per situation as it happens.

Sorry for the Novel.. Just venting.... WOW!!!

Edited by ib6ub9

yeh dude i can clearly understand what youre saying between the lines...

If you need any backup or corroboration then let me know and ill be more then willing to assist.

Good luck with it all man, i REALLY do hope it works out for you.

yeh dude i can clearly understand what youre saying between the lines...

If you need any backup or corroboration then let me know and ill be more then willing to assist.

Good luck with it all man, i REALLY do hope it works out for you.

Thanks dude, Time will be the hardest part of this process, But all will be kept up to date...

well from wat quite alot of people have been saying about j racing not sure where u get the facts from but that shop is far from wat u all talk it up as. im in the trade and know that shop inside out... there are alot of places i would recommend before there especially if ya car is crashed the dont even have car o liner there. if ya want a bodykit fitted they are the best by far but when it comes to damage.......