SAU Community

Need Advice On Smash Repairer.

ib6ub9

i'm going to have to disagree with you on this johny, i know about 18 months back they weren't but than they hired steve who is there panel beater and i've heard from a few ppl who knew you him before he started working at j racing that he is one of the best pb's in canberra. each to there own i guess :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J Racing repaired and painted my front bar. Small Job but just the same. I got it back and the colour was just too far off the rest of the car. Well I took it back, Jerry agreed and the job was redone the same week at no further cost. Thats my experience.

• 1 month later...

Hello all...

Just a quick update, Had a mediation session with The workshop and Dept of fair trading, WOW!!!

Dont people react differently with fair trading in their pocket...

The workshop has been given till next tuesday, 6/02 to get a full refund organised for deposit in the bank by friday 09/02..

SO HAPPY!!!!!

I have arrainged that i will buy certain parts off him but refusred to pay for any work done that was not completed as per the quote. The fact that he took the engine out and in up at brians, Workshop 2 doors up he wants me to pay for and i agreed to go halves as the reason for engine to be removed waws for chassis straighened and that wasnt completed...

He also (obviously ) denied getting $1000 cash off me, So i'll work the grand out as time goes on... Easy....

Thanks everyone for the comments and support and i cant wait to get her on the road and out and about again... MMM PHOTOS!!!!!