SAU Community

R33 Skyline - Any Interest?

jcsky2005

Hi,

Before I polish her up and enlist all her details, I just wanted to get a feel for the kind of interest there is for my car. I am having financial difficulties at the moment and it looks like I need to sell my beloved car.

Now I just took a few pics just a minute ago. **Please note that if I do get some interest in the car on this forum, I will have it detailed completely with the car coming up much better than it looks in the pics at them moment.

Now this car is a 1993 R33 Skyline. Firstly though, I must say that it looks a hell of a lot more modern and newer than that. It looks more modern than half of the new cars coming out.

I have upgraded most of the exterior to look like a Series II (1996-'97). If you look at the rear lights, they are totally different to all the other R33 sedans going around. They actually physically stick out the back (kind of like a Ferrari 355 :) )

Overall the car is in very, very good condition. I always get compliments with the car, mostly because there are so many R33 Coupes around the place and everyone else has the Series 1 Sedan, which in my opinion looks ugly and nothing like my car. If uniqueness is also your thing, you’ll like this car!

If I wasn't in urgent need of the money, I would expect much more for the car, but because sometimes life isn't always smooth sailing, I will definitely consider any offers of $10,000 or above :no: . For that price, this car is a steal. Do some research and you will not find this car any cheaper in the whole of Australia! Try and find a car for $10,000 that looks this modern, drives this well, and has the performance of a Turbo Skyline? If this is your budget, I’m pretty sure you will not find a better overall car for this price.

Quick rundown, it’s a:

Silver

1993 Nissan Skyline

R33 GTS25T Sedan (Turbo)

85,000kms

Auto

Bought April last year at 60,000kms & always garaged and well maintained since. It drives beautifully and there is nothing mechanically wrong with the car. Runs well, changes gears smoothly, used 98 Octane fuel only, etc.

If you're interested in further details/pics or you are genuinely interested in the car, please email me at: [email protected]

I will not accept trade because, as I already stated, I wouldn't be selling her if I didn't need the money.

Lastly, I just want to say that if you email me I will get back to you straight away. I know how frustrating things can get when people don’t reply! So if you’re really interested, email me, and you can have a look at the car ASAP. First in first served.

Cheers,

Jonny

**Below are the pics. Note I included a picture (not my car) of a Series I R33 sedan for comparisons of the rear lights.

post-20635-1162361898.jpg

post-20635-1162361996.jpg

post-20635-1162362187.jpg

post-20635-1162362445.jpg

post-20635-1162362798.jpg

post-20635-1162363410.jpg