SAU Community

1995 Series 2 R33 Gts-t

1995 seris 2 GTS-T, 2.5L, 5 speed manual with 113,XXX kms. Car is in excellent condition both inside and out.

Engine has just been fully rebuilt about 800 kms ago with forged pistons. Also has a brand new clutch.

engine mods include:

X-RACING front mount cooler,

BLITZ blow-off valve,

3" turbo-back exhaust with X-FORCE muffler,

APEXI pod filter

TURBO SMART boost controller

Strut brace.

The interior:

JVC DVD player (7" screen),

APEXI SAFC-II,

G-REDDY boost guage,

G-REDDY turbo timer,

racing pedals.

The exterior:

VEILSIDE body kit (currently got stock front bar on)

18" HR RACING chrome wheels,

GTR Suspension

Comes with 12 months reg. Also comes with stock parts including cooler, suspension, spoiler.

$18,000 ONO

PM, e-mail or call me on 0402 579 517

post-28233-1162447267.jpg

post-28233-1162447432.jpg

post-28233-1162447596.jpg

post-28233-1162448399.jpg

Edited by bradz33

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hello again, I just want to tell you that i found the reason why my bnr32 is going out in right corners. I had my car tuned by a company and they fitted the Emu Classic and a new fuel pump in 2021. I checked the loom, changed the walbro fuel pump with a Deatschwerks fuel pump. None of this helped. Then I checked the fuel pressure and thought I was crazy. It was tuned with over 7 bar ( over 100psi) !!! But why? So I checked the fuel return line and saw that it was closed. That was probably also the reason why the tuner replaced the fuel pump, but he tuned the Emu with the 7 bar 🫣 The map in the emu has now been changed and evertyhing is fine.
    • I'm going to vote for considering going to the effort to close the lash down to the minimum. My bro-in-law got around to checking the clearances on the 3SGE in his Caldina. Was a bit fat all over. New shims at lowest allowable lash, and the car is remarkably better to drive. It appears that the increase in both total lift and duration that you get from doing this is worth a lot more than you might expect. I have been having evil (and expensive and time consuming) thoughts about doing it to mine, and I don't even think I have a problem. Not that I'd know, though.
    • Thanks for that, it actually sounds fine to me. What oil weight are you running and what kind of oil pressure do you see around idle RPM and a bit over it?
    • https://youtu.be/CCHaKUhZi34?si=PNdluupk9TWFtvws
    • Maybe record a video and post it up on YouTube and link it back here