SAU Community

Personalised Number Plates

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always wanted WET DRM *wet dream* i always wanted it, then when i finaly got a deccent car, i rang the rta and found out it was taken,new idea for plate would be FAR KEN farken hell! kinda cool loll.,

QUOTE(siddr20 @ 5 Nov 2006, 11:23 PM)

Thought you can only have six letters at most..

Cheeky_Nympho

so ppl in perth can have like 8 letters??

Edited by siddr20

NIZMO

when i was 17 i drank a very good beer .... nah just kidding put them on my Z31 when i first got my license - hence the Z in the middle. I really forget what got me into nismo etc tho ..... i really cant remember the story behind it *shrugs* maybe cos my parents had HIS HSV and HER HSV and i wanted the nissan motorsport equivilant. Glad i did tho - worth a bit now ..... not that i'll sell them - its what makes me different from the rest of you bastards :(

NIZMO

when i was 17 i drank a very good beer .... nah just kidding put them on my Z31 when i first got my license - hence the Z in the middle. I really forget what got me into nismo etc tho ..... i really cant remember the story behind it *shrugs* maybe cos my parents had HIS HSV and HER HSV and i wanted the nissan motorsport equivilant. Glad i did tho - worth a bit now ..... not that i'll sell them - its what makes me different from the rest of you bastards :laugh:

Surely you dont think that your the only one that has that?????

N1SMO on my S15 as I have already posted,its the N1 at the start that make mine a bit special :yes: