SAU Community

Personalised Number Plates

i got SKY-PSI for vic. i want to sell it cos my car has been EPA'd and i gotta take all the turbo gear off so probably won't get a chance to use it. hasn't been on a car for 6 years. PM me if anyone is keen. basically just want what it costs!!

one slimline, one standard size. Black with White.

P7290115.jpg

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got:

Plate.JPG

Had'nt really thought the whole private plate thing thru when I went down to license the GTR for the first time in WA, I really just wanted Black plates for the black car, and all the obvious choices were gone already ie R32GTR, SKYLINE, GTR32, etc etc I could see the lady behind the counter getting pissed so I gave up and ended up with my license plate combo which is GTR as in the car and REA which is my surname.

"...I could see the lady behind the counter getting pissed so I gave up ..."

I was at the rod show yesterday and had a go at getting some there, the problem is there are now so many options the staff arent 100% sure and the brochure sucks. Best bet is always go the the licensing office, pref East Perth

I was at the rod show yesterday and had a go at getting some there, the problem is there are now so many options the staff arent 100% sure and the brochure sucks. Best bet is always go the the licensing office, pref East Perth

west perths licensing centres good everyones really friendly

Shit! Just went to apply for my custom plates and they are on some protected list, the guy said it could be some government shire or something....Who woulda though [9326R] is on a protected list :O, not happy!

Shit! Just went to apply for my custom plates and they are on some protected list, the guy said it could be some government shire or something....Who woulda though [9326R] is on a protected list :), not happy!

so did ya think about getting anything else ?

the lady i spoke to @o'connor helped me out i tied up their computer for about 45 mins til we found the plates i got cos all the usual plates were taken.

r32gtr and gtrr32 are owned and have never even been on a car seems like a waste that people can go in and order plates and just leave them sitting there for years

I've got RBDETT. Dezz copied me coz I got my plates when I first got my R 5 years ago.

WTF is on the car of one of the uber hierarchy of MelbCCR here in Melb

GTREAL is also the plates of JAGR33 (Jack) here on SAU.

so did ya think about getting anything else ?

I asked for [TOPAZ] and [R9326] but they were both gone or on a protected list. I might think a few more up now and head back there today with my options.

wooohoooo, just ordered my plates. Not exactly what I had in mind but my other options were taken

[ 32BNR ] (on slimlines front and rear)

Very unoriginal but meh! Can you believe they weren't taken, oh well at least this chapter of my life is complete :)