SAU Community

Rda Rotors Group Buy - 5th & 6th Batches

rs73

Received my rotors today. Just want to double check that the rear rotors are the same for R33 GTSt and 300ZX TT which is what is marked on the box? :S

Yes, All 300ZX TT uses the same rear rotors as R33 GTS-t (Part no 908) - they are interchangeable.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make it clear how this work: I do not work for RDA, and I do not personally send the rotors to you. (I don't even get to see the rotors.)

I submit the combined order to RDA (as an SAU Group order), and they do all the delivery and arrange where and which warehouse they got the stock in.

I believe when it comes to shipping RDA do it in one whole batch of all of you (logically they should be doing it that way to avoid confusion). So if the others have received theirs, it's just a matter of days before they get to you. As you've given me your daytime contact (mobile) it should have been written down on the delivery docket too so the courier can call you if no one was home.

But if yours haven't turned up in the next few days I will follow up with RDA - from the past 4 batches usually it's because no one was home and the courier could not get call the recipient (phone not provided, wrong phone number supplied, not picked up, etc).

I'm still waiting for a couple more transfers to go through, some said are transferring tomorrow as well, so looks like at least monday or tuesday for me to submit the order. It's a lot easier if I submit the order for 5 or 6 people in one go, rather than 3 tomorrow, then 3 on Monday...

Some transfer (e.g. electronic from other banks) may take 2 days to appear that's another reason for me to wait...

Monday evning update:

1. RB_n00b - R33 gtst full set 7693S & 908S rotors - payment received

2. Simonster - R32 late GTR front 7701S rotors - payment received

3. alexk - R32 GTR front 7926G & rear 908G - payment received

4. Fra22 - R33 Gtst front 7693S - payment received

5. xolent (welcome back) - 7500S & 478S - payment received

6. babia - R33 gtst rear 908S rotors - payment received.

7. IanB - R32 GTR (early) - pending payment

8. Deceeve - R33 Gts-t 7693S - payment received