SAU Community

R34 Skyline Gt-t

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what production years were Series 1 and Series 2?

I'm guessing;

1998-2000 Series I

1998-2002 Series II

yes/no?

Does anyone have Series II 2dr images?

Series 1 = 1998 - 2000

Series 2 = 2000 - 2002

My 34 is a 3/2000 and is a S1 so im guessing the SII came out from about june 2000 or so

the one on the right is not standard either, its got the nismo 300km/h speedo! and perhaps nismo centre gauges too although its blurry.

Thanks for all the info guys.. appreciate it.

Few years ago i brought a lemon s1 R33, had it for a year but it took me months to sell it, had too many problems. I was told the car had been in a major accident in japan (i was the first oz. owner) by a panel beater when i took the car in for a small spray job. Thank god, i got rid of the car for the same price i brought it..

With my next car, i will be doing my h/w and hopefully I'll come across a clean healthy black 34.

What was the production years for 34's? 1998 till 2000? Isn't that a bit short? So V35's begun in 2001 ?

Can some one tell me what on earth Xenon head lights are, lol i have no idea what they are or what they do.

Abo Bob

From the site you gave above.. what i've noticed is theres two different interior styles.. is the left one optional and the right standard?

R34GTTinfo_interior2.jpgR34GTTinfo_interior.jpg

Forged..

Thanks for the info :happy:

R34 GT-S, is this a series 1 or 2? .. such a beautiful colour though :) Its a pity this colour didn't come with GT-T's

Oh but it did.... in series 2 (I'm fairly sure)

I've seen the odd Bayside Blue series 1 but I've never been sure if they came with that colour from factory

Want to see hotness.... picture a midnight purple GT-t

the one on the right is not standard either, its got the nismo 300km/h speedo! and perhaps nismo centre gauges too although its blurry.

the pics are a bit blurry, but the speedo and centre gauges look stock to me

this is a pic of my S2 R34:

picture011.th.jpg

Forged..

Thanks for the info :happy:

R34 GT-S, is this a series 1 or 2? .. such a beautiful colour though :) Its a pity this colour didn't come with GT-T's

mtrd_1.JPG

Judging from the pics, the front bar and steering wheel are definately S1. And yes, the GTT's did come in Bayside blue. One of the forum members has one.

My god.. that s2 bar does look shocking, you would expect the s2 bar to look better but a nice after market should fix all that up.

I'm hooked on this bayside blue color.. even if they did come with that colour from factory in s2 gt-t's id presume they still would be very rare to come by

Edited by pretender-

My god.. that s2 bar does look shocking, you would expect the s2 bar to look better but a nice after market should fix all that up.

I'm hooked on this bayside blue color.. even if they did come with that colour from factory in s2 gt-t's id presume they still would be very rare to come by

r34 gt-t's came in TV2 Bayside for both series I and II but only for series I's built in 2000 like mine