SAU Community

Autostyle (and Other Skyline Places In Syd)

shredder667

aight, so i've exhausted the limited selection of jap import dealers in canberra so i'm headin on up to sydney hopefully this weekend to have a look around. i've had my eye on a white r32 gtr that autostyle have on their site which is now at the very affordable price of 22900 (and hopefully a little less). even tho i wanted silver, if this car is in as good nick as it looks i'll be happy to have white. anyways, has anyone here had much dealings with autostyle? i posted a thread like this some time ago but couldn't find it again. also are there any other places in sydney worth a visit? cheers guys!

North Shore Prestige in Balgowlah - LINK

I didn't end up buying my car there (bought privately) but I found them to be very helpful and they had a good range of cars available. I think I ended up test driving 3 or 4 different cars during one visit and I would have bought from them if I didn't find my current vehicle within a few days of going there.

Worth a look.

:laugh:

aight, so i've exhausted the limited selection of jap import dealers in canberra so i'm headin on up to sydney hopefully this weekend to have a look around. i've had my eye on a white r32 gtr that autostyle have on their site which is now at the very affordable price of 22900 (and hopefully a little less). even tho i wanted silver, if this car is in as good nick as it looks i'll be happy to have white. anyways, has anyone here had much dealings with autostyle? i posted a thread like this some time ago but couldn't find it again. also are there any other places in sydney worth a visit? cheers guys!

I bought my car from "Japlink Motors" Parramatta Rd Haberfield. They have good quality cars and were helpful with info on the car i was looking for.

I went into one car yard on Parramatta Rd and stood there for 5 to 10 mins before i had to ring them from there own car yard to get some service and I told the guy there that i wanted a Black series 2 Type M, he said "I've got a white series 2 gts-t over there". I walked out.

Japlink is worth a look mate! :P

Edited by DJ Brave

North Shore Prestige in Balgowlah - LINK

I didn't end up buying my car there (bought privately) but I found them to be very helpful and they had a good range of cars available. I think I ended up test driving 3 or 4 different cars during one visit and I would have bought from them if I didn't find my current vehicle within a few days of going there.

Worth a look.

I would have to second this, I have bought 3 cars through these guys and all have been in great mechanical condition. They are great guys to deal with too.

They usually don't stock GTR's though, as they are a little harder to move that stock, but if requested, they will find you one for your price.

Very much worth a look.

:yes:

I bought my car from "Japlink Motors" Parramatta Rd Haberfield. They have good quality cars and were helpful with info on the car i was looking for.

I went into one car yard on Parramatta Rd and stood there for 5 to 10 mins before i had to ring them from there own car yard to get some service and I told the guy there that i wanted a Black series 2 Type M, he said "I've got a white series 2 gts-t over there". I walked out.

Japlink is worth a look mate! :)

heya mate.. i second this.. i got my gt-4 from japlink and they've been great about it. They just have about 30 new cars in (not sure if it all reached) so there should be quite abit of range now.

they're friendly unlike the other place near japlink i went to which wasn't so friendly.

I would have to second this, I have bought 3 cars through these guys and all have been in great mechanical condition. They are great guys to deal with too.

They usually don't stock GTR's though, as they are a little harder to move that stock, but if requested, they will find you one for your price.

Very much worth a look.

I third this!

Bought my car from them. Had very little problems, this one had been in the yard a little while so its problems are due to not being used constantly but they are always helpful if I have any issues, and they can do upgrades as well as reasonable rates.

Fourth opinion... Go see Ben or Adam at Northshore Prestige - I bought my Mint S2 33 Gtst about 4 months ago and the car is absolutely awesome. Low kays and absolutely no mechanical problems.

They have guys in Japan http://ezysolutions.net.au/demo/nshore/new/njapan.htm who make sure that only the best cars get through.

Edited by Chris_R33GTSt

I have pre purchase inspected a number of Autostyle cars and Dom must hate me..... I cant speak for all their cars but i do know Dom will refuse point blank at having us, being Advan Performance, inspect them for fear of us telling it how it is. A customer of ours was going to buy a 34 GTR from Autostyle and when Dom found out he wanted us to inspect it he refused the sale for fear of us "writing the car off". I personally inspect these cars and am not about to lie to anyone, if its a shit box i will tell you, likewise if its a great car

I would strongly suggest having any import, especially an R32 GTR, inspected prior to purchase by someone who can check everything for you and knows the cars inside out. 32 GTR's are getting quite old now and loads of them are really showing their age and the true kilometres travelled.

Well we have a silver skyline Jap Imports are still using on the back of the performance imports mag, if you want to buy it, its a r33 silver with mods, sellin cuz we now moved to wagga and the roads are too rough dirt roads,we owned it since 2002, its a great car and love it, but someone should get a bit of fun outta it..$16,500.