SAU Community

No Limits All Street Car Events -

INSSSANE

The details are below.

Event: Track Night at Wanneroo Raceway

Time: 1830 - 2300 (Scrutineering between 1630 - 1800, driver briefing at 1800-1830)

Day: Thursday 7th December 2006

Cost: $150 (entry) + $97 (L2S CAMS license, $12 admin fees) OR $52 (L2S CAMS day license, $12 admin fees), If you’re a current CAMS L2S license holder and have not competed in one of the No Limit All Street Car Events before a $12 club fee is required on top of the $150 entry fee. This is a once off payment. All bookings are taken to become full paying participants therefore NO refunds will be given as booked places can’t be refilled.

Entry requirements: Minimum of 30 cars, Maximum of 50 cars

Vehicle Requirements: - Road registered/road worthy

- Minimum of 1kg fire extinguisher bolted in a place that it is easily accessible (can be purchased though us ~$65)

- NO loose items.

Vehicle Recommendations: - Fresh high temperature brake fluid

- Decent quality high temperature brake pads

- Good quality street legal tyres

- Plenty of fuel (no service station close by)

- Good condition suspension components

Driver Requirements: - CAMS Level 2 Speed License (this will be on offer on the night)

- Current Australian Class C drivers license

- Long pants

- Long sleeved cotton shirt

- Enclosed shoes

- Certified motorbike/race car helmet

- 0% blood alcohol

Spectators: Spectators are welcome, the cost for entry is $5 per person. STRICTLY NO ALCOHOL.

Food and Drinks: Sausage sizzle and soft drinks will be on sale on the night, price to be confirmed.

Please contact me on the follow email address [email protected] to put your name on the list for the event.

Please include the following information in the email:

Name:

Car:

Contact number:

Contact email address:

CAMS license Y/N, type:

Fire extinguisher fitted Y/N:

First Time with No Limit Car Club Inc. Y/N:

For more information please don't hesitate to send me an email, regulations for the events will be available soon.

Regards,

Brett Williams

Event Promotions

NoLimitsLogo.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brett,

Had a great night after the early scare. Loved the new semi slicks on a dry race track this time :) an even managed a 58.12sc on the short circuit, not to bad for my second trip BUT got plenty of improvement left (turn 8 :( ). All i can say i will denefitly be going to alot more of these and strongly recommend it to anyone how enjoys driving there car with a bit of zest.

pete :)

ps hope to see you at the next one

Sounds good. Did you end up working out what the little issue was??

Brett.

well i believe so but it's hard to know for sure as it was very strange occurates and i couldn't fault the car afterwards and the instructors like the straight speed the R had even on minium boost hopely have it ready to trash next night event.

brett is it possible to get the membership card sent out or the future track days sent to me as i miss catching up with the lady for my membership card on the night with the dates on it.

pete

I'll be sending out an email with all those details of dates etc.

At the moment the 18th Feb which is meant to be the next event might be canned due to it being the week leading up to Motorvation and we don't think many people will attend.

Brett