SAU Community

(soon To Be) My New Stagea

Doylie

Hey guys, just wanted to post up some pics of the stagea i'm buying. Its currently up in Brisbane getting complied, so i'm either going to fly up and drive it back down, or just get it freighted down to Sydney.

Considering i haven't even driven a stagea before, i really hope i'm making the right move in buying one "blind". Anyway, here are the pics:

hrtrtery00030.jpg

hrtrtery00033.jpg

hrtrtery00026.jpg

hrtrtery00027.jpg

hrtrtery00028.jpg

I can't wait to get behind the wheel!

- Mark.

Thanks guys, i'm kinda hoping that this car doesn't become anothermoney pit though. I just sold my CA18DET Sil80, which i imported and then spent like $15,000 on, and only sold for $12,000 :pirate: So i think i'm gonna try and keep this one heaps comfortable and practical. Just gonna put a good stereo in it as soon as i get it and see how i go from there.

Hey, quick question for you stagea gurus. Does anyone know what that thing sticking out of the boot on the right hand side just below the window is? I have no idea..

Trust me its the truth ive only had mine for a few months, (had a onevia before hand) thinking i would be able to stop spending money by buying a wagon, but that didnt happen, ive spent somwhere around 3.5k in 3 months

Just quickly - simon is your car chris's old one? (AMS)?

The antenna just looks like a normal radio one, to me. Your multi-diversity (TV) antennas are much different, both jap and aussie ones. There may have been a prob with the factory glass ones, that may have been the easiest fix? odd place to put it though.

Love the leather. If you get sick of it, ill swap seats with you lol

Congrats on the purchase!!

I bought my stagea "blind" as well, from a dealer. Only saw a few photos beforehand.

Had a few small scratches etc. that I wasn't aware of (hopefully you dont, most importers seem to be good with showing you photos of every detail of the car), but overall a very nice car in great condition - couldn't be happier with it...(had it for ~8 months now).

but yes, good luck not spending money on your stagea. :D

However should you give in and spend money on mods/upgrades you will find that the stagea is very thankful and responds nicely to all that you give it :P

hey bud, i bought mine blind also, but it was well worth it, as for a money pit, all i can say is good luck, car modifying is an addiction, dont try and think you can stop it.

ive spent about $6-$7000 and there are still plenty of things to come.

but like ska said, welcome to your new AdDiCtIoN

mate there is a thread actually, about how much we've spent/are spending/plan to spend on your cars.

No chance of saving money, bud. just put aside some for fuel. Although i did manage a 500km tank a couple of times.