SAU Community

Modified R33 Gts-t For Sale Cheap

GTST Silver skyline, we have owned since 2002, but moved to wagga and on dirt roads, so want to sell b4 the car is knocked around, we can deliver at your expense for fuel. Rego til 2007. Had new engineer reports done this year for rego, as different air filter, and lowered and all that.

Some extras are:

Series 2 engine

Turbo with timer,

Elec boost control,

TEIN HA race suspension

Blow off valve

intercooled

after market computer

CD/minidisc player

4" exhaust all way through

sounds soooo nice

etc etc etc

$16,500 NOW REDUCED TO $14000 ono... will take a car of interest more practical for a family for part-or full trade, especially interested in a dual-cab ute

post-262-1163723774.jpg

We purchased it from japlink motors, when we spoke to sam he said to put 20k on it, but we have found the market slow down this area, and havent advertised yet except on ebay, where we had dreamers and peoples kid brothers bidding. So have put the price low for Quick sale (hopefully).

May trade part payment on an old dual cab ute or 4WD.

02 6929 1128 or mob: 0400 483 315 Belinda.

Edited by beljeffnissan

Interested, any idea of what sort of power its putting to the wheels? can u give more detail in brands n types of the mods done? thanx mate

Ooh, ill check with Jeff when he gets home, I'm really not that good on the specifics.

The boost control is a PROFEC,

The suspension is TEIN sports spec type HA Driving Master height adjustable. at the moment it's set 90mm off the road at the lowest point of the car.

Thanks for your interest.

Edited by beljeffnissan

• 2 weeks later...

Here is all the details of the car.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=146025

Yes, being a Calais it is auto. With the V8, the auto isn't too bad, it is a great car for daily driving, acceleration/overtaking etc is great. It is basically stock except the exhaust so it sounds a little better. It is fully optioned with leather, sunroof, LSD, 10 stack CD, ABS, traction control, cruise control, power everything etc. It is a fantastic car, hasn't missed a beat since I got it (only 3 months ago), but I miss having a sports car, I used to have an R33 (see my avatar pic) and I miss how much fun it was.

I am located in Picton - NSW Southern Highlands.

If you are interested, and want to contact me - 0411174831 or [email protected]

Edited by Quinny

Here is all the details of the car.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=146025

This car is a fantastic luxury cruiser, looks, goes and handles like an SS, but with the creature comforts of a Calais. Reason for selling is that I find the car a little boring with the auto trans, I want a manual sports car again.

Would prefer swap for R33 GTS-T, will consider VT/VX SS - manual only.

Yes, being a Calais it is auto. With the V8, the auto isn't too bad, it is a great car for daily driving, acceleration/overtaking etc is great. It is basically stock except the exhaust so it sounds a little better. It is fully optioned with leather, sunroof, LSD, 10 stack CD, ABS, traction control, cruise control, power everything etc. It is a fantastic car, hasn't missed a beat since I got it (only 3 months ago), but I miss having a sports car, I used to have an R33 (see my avatar pic) and I miss how much fun it was.

I am located in Picton - NSW Southern Highlands.

If you are interested, and want to contact me - 0411174831 or [email protected]

hmm, it isnt really what i was looking for, as if we were to take something like that we would want a cash adjustment, and yours has all the extras to bump the price up so much, also we are same as you, not keen on the autos. But Ill talk to Jeff tonight, see we were offered a VT 1998 calais last week with $5000 cash but didnt want it cuz auto.

• 4 weeks later...

just to answer a couple of q's that have been asked:

the car was imported by japlink motors in 2002, we were the first australian owners, but when they brought it over it had the fully worked race motor in it still, and they had hooked up the turbo boost controller backwards and therefore blew up the motor.

They replaced it then with a series 2 motor instead of the series one, which the motor had 40,000kms on. the motor now has about 110,000kms, the car has 136,000 approx.