SAU Community

Sau Vic Annual Show 'n' Shine

Jamezilla

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will only be able to come at about 1pm. can I still enter and call you (james) to be let in? What's the deal for leaving? Can we leave anytime?

Also if we come from the city there is no toll is there...

thanks

Russ

I will only be able to come at about 1pm. can I still enter and call you (james) to be let in? What's the deal for leaving? Can we leave anytime?

Also if we come from the city there is no toll is there...

thanks

Russ

theres always a way around the tolls. depends on which direction u come from. look at www.whereis.com :P

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but the Show N Shine tomorrow is within a "DRY" zone of the City of Melbourne.

NO alcohol will be permitted.

Its as disappointing for me as it is for you guys, but we must stick to the rules. :)

Official finish is 5.30pm

If you need to leave - just make sure someone is guiding you out (to make sure pedestrians are clear and to remove the bollard). Same with running late - call me (number will be on the bollard) and someone will come to let you in and guide you through.

You need to be 'marshalled' due to safety regulations - again, have to abide by the rules :)

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but the Show N Shine tomorrow is within a "DRY" zone of the City of Melbourne.

NO alcohol will be permitted.

Its as disappointing for me as it is for you guys, but we must stick to the rules. :D

:O I already have the esky in my car and a slab of carrona's packed. :(

It's not a true SAU event without alcohol :)