SAU Community

Sau Vic Annual Show 'n' Shine

Jamezilla

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be there may slide my car in is ash has my name on the list

not entirely sure if i still exsist on the member list i know i paid but bec cant find my payment

so if not ill sort something out

is there a crew comin from SE melb ie berwick etc. for me to tag along with cos its a boring drive by myself

Ben bring the little "buzz box"!! :happy:

:) I'd like to but I still haven't found a replacement clutch pedal for it, its sat under the cover in the garage since Auto Salon.

I also have to work that day unfortunately, would have liked to bring the GT-R along. :(

Cheers

No R31 class....then I guess I'm not coming :laugh:

No no - do come, didn't you read the first post?

We had a trophy last year, but no-one came. Was a running joke that there were no 'best' R31's.

Please come along and prove us wrong :P

* note that there is no R31 class - purely because we arranged a trophy for this last year, and not one showed up - thus saying the 'Best R31 Skyline' simply does not exist... so if you drive an R31 - come along and prove us wrong :wave:
No no - do come, didn't you read the first post?

We had a trophy last year, but no-one came. Was a running joke that there were no 'best' R31's.

Please come along and prove us wrong :dry:

My R31 coupe was there!!! I just wasn't a member.

You could have given the trophy to me when I signed up!

Hehe, I remember reading some comments from the last SnS...and some members were saying that R31Nismoid should win best R31, which was not even running. Hence saying that even the best R31 doesnt even run :wave:

Anyway, just toying with you's...I'll be coming down and entering regardless of what trophies there are :dry: