SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Items:

I want used cooking oil.

Extra Info:

If anyone works in or knows of people with a fish and chip shop I am after their used oil.

Initially am after 30- 40L but will be after a constant supply if plans work out.

Contact Details:

Contact Greg on 0412075359 or PM.

Price and price conditions:

As close to free as possible.

What the heck are you planning to do with used cooking oil may i ask =P I once saw this tv show where they built this engine that ran on used cooking oil and they did exactly

the same thing (go around to fish and chip places asking for used cooking oil =P)

What the heck are you planning to do with used cooking oil may i ask =P I once saw this tv show where they built this engine that ran on used cooking oil and they did exactly

the same thing (go around to fish and chip places asking for used cooking oil =P)

Run a diesel tractor off it. All ideas at the moment.

^^ yep was on Top Gear - they ran a diesel mercedes benz from one end of England to the other. No modifications at all were made - they put cooking oil in and off it went.

I wouldn't mind a 32GTR either.

If I could find an immaculate one, I would consider a swap with mine and some cash obviously.

i knew it all along.....jelous :D maybe all my insults have finally made you crack. ill swap ya 32gtr $10 your way and a coupon for a free upsize at mcdonalds

moving onto the topic at hand.

im after the black backing that go's between your speedo dials. dont need the whole thing as my dials are find n dandy, just had a dumb car theif break the black surrounding part a lil as pictured bottom left in this pic.

post-31501-1212503510_thumb.jpg

o and it must be gtr or possibly gts4 as i have a gts-t 1 in now and it blocks the 4wd light n has its speedo reseting hole in a different spot making it look ugly in my dash :( lesson learned never take car to that workshop again.

Edited by Inline 6

i knew it all along.....jelous :D maybe all my insults have finally made you crack. ill swap ya 32gtr $10 your way and a coupon for a free upsize at mcdonalds

You went too far, I hate Maccas.....you had me at hello!!

im after the black backing that go's between your speedo dials. dont need the whole thing as my dials are find n dandy, just had a dumb car theif break the black surrounding part a lil as pictured bottom left in this pic.

Try one of these sunshine

t0008.jpg

Im after one of the following styles of wheel as a set of 4

R32 turbo stockies

R33 / S14 stockies

R34 stockies

or any other set of 15" or 16" alloy wheels with 5x114.3 pcd that are able to be used in a load rated application (ie car trailer). Will even consider ford alloys if anyone has a set (not accepting steelies/interceptors)

Not fussed on condition of tyres (they dont have to have them either). Going to have to buy some LT rated tyres for them anyway

Looking to have a set within the next 3-4 weeks max, as my trailer is due to be assembled in 5 weeks time

PM me, email me or drop me a message (with your name) to my mobile: 0409 049 299

Cheers

Matty T

Im looking for a boost gauge.. Modern one, Apexi el2.. mayb...

mechanical is fine...

but i need to buy in the next week or so....

im in a hurry!!!

plz pm me!

have cash!!!

im in adelaide but will pay for post

WTB: RB25 turbo, preffer hi-flowed, like i already have, and in good condish.

mine is starting to whine like a jumbo jet, and blow smoke when cold. not good.

pm me

Items:

factory r32 coupe side skirts in either black or silver (not gunmetal), factory r32 rear bumper in silver, may consider cheap after market bumper or skirts

Extra Info:

prefer in good condition no cracks faded paint etc

Contact Details:

pm me or txt me on 0447490437

Items:

factory r32 coupe side skirts in either black or silver (not gunmetal), factory r32 rear bumper in silver, may consider cheap after market bumper or skirts

Extra Info:

prefer in good condition no cracks faded paint etc

Contact Details:

pm me or txt me on 0447490437

hey all,

need the following parts/cheap would be good:

- aftermarket forward facing air intake plenem

- 80mm plus throttle body

- oil catch can

- camber kits for all 4 wheels