SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Hiyas

I urgently need a couple of pieces of interior for my 32 gtr...

firstly the under dash fuse box surround and panel, and secondly the centre console middle brace (pictures attached below of the pieces I removed).

Dont like the screw holes. wanna replace it this week ;P

Thanks

-D

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Nissan-R32-Skyline-...Z1QQcmdZViewIte

thx rocky

while ive placed a bid on that just in case, im more after something I can outright buy :P cheers for the link tho dude

-D

no worries  :) Although remember, if you win the auction you have to buy it.

But its worth waiting at that price... most wrecking places will charge you something like $300 for it.

Edited by Rocky88

after a few bits for the interior....

-a manual center console (as my gearbox died im doing a manual conversion)

-the center air vents for an r32 (not broken ones :D )

-inside door handles for an r32 (mine are faded would like new ones)

-r32 GTR rear seats (i've got GTR front seats and would like the rear to match)

-r32 pass. front seat floor mat for a 2 door (the ones that came from factory that say SKYLINE on them, i've got all the others but that one for some reason :s )

-also, still looking for some new brake rotors. need the fronts more then any of the others but may buy all 4 for the right price!

thanks

kye

-inside door handles for an r32 (mine are faded would like new ones)

Hrm mine are faded too and I'm gonna get some spray paint next week and do them (in black) if you wanna take yr old ones out I'll do them at the same time

-D

yeah i can get them shipped over here. And there are 34 stuff to. ive come to a total of around 1k delivered for most of my interior in carbon hehe

I see a couple of pieces that I'm after Luke, what do I gotta do to get you to import them for me mate?

-D

ah so these are what your brother was talking about.

can you get craig to msg me when he plans on getting a few things over? ill most likely take manual center consol surrond thingo and maybe the door handle bits too.

pay less on shipping with more :D

WANTED

Late model R32 GTR V-Spec......must be reasonably good condition.......must be an Aussie delivered model

PM with pics, details & price please

WANTED

Late model R32 GTR V-Spec......must be reasonably good condition.......must be an Aussie delivered model

PM with pics, details & price please

I dont think the V-spec's were aus delivered. Only aus delivered GTR's were the 1991 batch of 100... rest are grey imports (can anyone confirm?)

-D

would be close to it Ben, heres the specs:

To celebrate the success of the GT-R in both Group N and Group A racing, Nissan introduced the Skyline GT-R V-Spec ("Victory Specification") car on February 3, 1993. The V-Spec added Brembo brakes and a retuned ATTESA E-TS system to the Nismo and N1 packages, as well as 17" BBS wheels with 235/45/17 tires. The V-Spec has a list price of ¥ 5.260 million.

Finally on February 14, 1994 the Skyline GT-R V-Spec II was released, with the only change being wider 245/45/17 tires. Total production of the V-Spec I and II was 1,453 and 1,303 units respectively.

would be close to it Ben, heres the specs:

To celebrate the success of the GT-R in both Group N and Group A racing, Nissan introduced the Skyline GT-R V-Spec ("Victory Specification") car on February 3, 1993. The V-Spec added Brembo brakes and a retuned ATTESA E-TS system to the Nismo and N1 packages, as well as 17" BBS wheels with 235/45/17 tires. The V-Spec has a list price of ¥ 5.260 million.

Finally on February 14, 1994 the Skyline GT-R V-Spec II was released, with the only change being wider 245/45/17 tires. Total production of the V-Spec I and II was 1,453 and 1,303 units respectively.

I want one of those please