SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

really need this 3 inch cat with flanges to bolt up to r32

come on pplz some one must have one

p.s just need the cat..not a cat back system :blush:

NEED IT BEFORE FRIDAY!!!

Edited by vinnie32GTS4

I dont think the V-spec's were aus delivered. Only aus delivered GTR's were the 1991 batch of 100... rest are grey imports (can anyone confirm?)

-D

Aus delivered GTRs were single turbo so I doubt they'd have single turbo V-specs.

A mate I work with has an Aus delivered 32GTR.... Its of its tits.... Some people may have seen it around, just some thigns i can thikn of ; Gun metal gray, Black carbon fibre bonnet, big fuc^ off front mount, big brembos with gold calipers, full forged rebuil, twin n1 turbos, carbon fibre twin plate clutch.... Imaculate leather retrim to... so much coin spent on it and he drives it one very 2 weeks if hes lucky... Hes to scrared of a defect, im trying to get him to come to a dyno day soon, last run was 300awkw.... f**king things animal and sooooo loud.

Edited by kidafa

has anyone out there got any stock suspension for a 33 or 34 left over from a recent upgrade that they no longer need?

mainly looking for the top mounts please.

ohh no!! Were they really?

First I've heard about it. IMHO all GTR's were built in factory with 2 turbos, regardless of delivery location. If it has not got twin turbos, its not a GTR *shrug* The GTR that Gibson motorsport used came from the first batch locally delivered (Aka the batch of 100). After those 100 came in, they didn't deliver any more cause they only sold 67 domestically.

-D

I agree Dohmar, dont think any came as single turbo. Maybe confusing them with GTS4's that may have come in limited numbers also? I don't think many were sold because of the price range when they came out.

I agree Dohmar, dont think any came as single turbo. Maybe confusing them with GTS4's that may have come in limited numbers also? I don't think many were sold because of the price range when they came out.

Yeah, not many people could justify the $107,000 ;P

-D