SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Does anyone know where I can buy/order some different springs for my JIC's here in adelaide or on the web. I bought them last year but the 8kg front's aren't as responsive as I would like. I want to get 10kg.

I dont really want to go to a wrecker and them saying "Yeah, we can order some but they'll only come in or next container" Which will take forever!

Any ideas?

what are you buying for kye? u get a new ride?

for my new ride i need a stock r32 gtr steering wheel and a stock rb26 cam gear cover have clear greedy cover if someone wants to swap!

isold the 32 and i bought a drift car :P its to keep me out of trouble till i get my evo. its got long champs 16x7-0 and 16x8+2. once i saw them i was sold haha

im guessing by the bits your looking for youve got yourself a gtr :P ill have to come have a looky

also

wtb- bride fixed back seat (any will do)

- nardi steering wheel

-half cage for a non sunroof s13 sil

cheers

Edited by Import S13

Items:

RB25DE Half Cut/RB20DE Half cut

Extra Info:

I am after a RB25DE half cut for a engine conversion project

or a RB20DE.. Also if it is close to brisbane/Sunshine Coast

Contact Details:

PM or email: [email protected]

Price and price conditions:

Open to prices atm..

Wanted: Cheap daily driver that's reliable. Maybe something like a VN commodore or something cheap and manual. Couple of mates have scored some decent cars for around $500 so if I could do the same it would be great! Send me a PM if you got something to offer.

lol you wouldn't even get a cheap fibreglass knock-off for $300-$400 Keitz - $950 is around the going rate.

theres 2 for sale in the classifieds section of sau one 550 delivered with clear nismo indicators and the other one 600 bucks but all good my friend got one i borrowing his.