SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

17 * 8 & 9 super advans. prefer an offset around +20, in red or gold, but will take whatever.

not advans but they're gold and 17x9 all round (+20 & +30) that i might let go for the right price if you're interested, the one's in my avatar!

17 * 8 & 9 super advans. prefer an offset around +20, in red or gold, but will take whatever.

you know i got advans and there the BEST RIM EVER

mine are around the +30 but still sit nice on a S14 (tried em on my mates)(but they made bolt on spacers for artificial offset lol)

pm me with you offer dave, im not saying a price as im not sure if i really wanna sell em but they have decent tyres on em

and just remember these cost more then volk gtc's brand new hehe

but mine arent new lol, but there not bent or wat not

^^^ zomg, given Advan tri spokes are without a shadow of a doubt the most disliked rim in the entire universe, surely every Nissan wrecker in town has 10 sets ripped off imports the moment they hit our shores - go hunting Dave.

In case you didn't get it above, I agree with the billion other people who expressed their extreme hatred for tri-spoke rims :D .... but each to their own - Dori-Dori likes them :)

nothing wrong with 3 spokes, but you gotta have the right bodywork and paint to pull it off.

back on topic,

also wanted with split dump/front pipe for an rb25 is a high flow cat or a gutted one. pm me with what you got :D

A friend of mine has slammed his door shut pushing on the window and damaged his window regulator, mainly the nylon bushes on the rail part at the bottom, and needs a new regulator/rail part. Nissan have a brand new one for $148 from Melbourne so must be cheaper than that and in mint conditon.

If anyone locally is stripping a R33 or has one lying around please sms myself on 0404998591 or message him directly on 0433980048

Thanks in advance for replies

5 stud 17" or 18" rims

would like them to be around 8" wide (must be same width front and rear)

and a mid to high pos. 30 offset to suit a Legnum

would like something jap but open to see what you've got :P

im after these items to borrow or buy, this is the 2nd run through regency:

stock r33 sway bars, stock front bumper (series 2 or 1), stock intercooler and the stock suspension (entire strut)

if any one can help me id appreciate it. name your price?

PM me or 0400996308