SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Ill have a complete exhaust for sale soon may be interested in separating has a am performance split dump but is fair dear too not for the person that wants a jjr dump

Why are you getting rid of it?

I was going to go see Andrew sometime soon about the dump and one of his cats.

Ill have a complete exhaust for sale soon may be interested in separating has a am performance split dump but is fair dear too not for the person that wants a jjr dump

Can you throw in some commas and full stops? :D

Hey guys im looking for the Diana Kit for thge A31 Cefiro!

Are they actually named Diana over her or something else?

Also what can i get it/import?

All heap will be much appreciated!

Thanks guys/girls :D

I've got one from my old RB20 if they are the same?

I'm quite certain they are, unless someone says otherwise. Ditching it? What would ya want for it? :P

trying to get hold of a new;

NISMO CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER

apparently nismo is on most traders bad list at the moment and no 1 will deal with them.

anyone know where i can get 1? or how the nissansilvia page wtb section works :D

Edited by Inline 6

apparently nismo is on most traders bad list at the moment and no 1 will deal with them.

anyone know where i can get 1? or how the nissansilvia page wtb section works :D

I'll hook u up. I got parts coming over from japan in the next couple of weeks so should be able to put it in with those :P

ouch tough luck dude

those reo's are really hard to find....have you tried the wreckers there are a few of them around....or give a couple of import places a call and goodluck with it mate

anyone know where i can get 1? or how the nissansilvia page wtb section works :(

what's difference between nissan and nismo clutch slave anyway? never heard of performance clutch slave replacements lol