SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

needed ASAP!

Cefiro Engine X member.

will let ou kow in a day if i got one or not as someone else is spose to be grabbing mine, if not i will pm you

$75 for ya if it doesnt get taken by the other guy

Hey im in need of r34 GTR bov's and piping or any bov's and piping for a rb26dett. It has to have the recirculation piping from the bov's back into the engine as i need it to be full plumb back. need it to pass the pits. please pm me. even if someone has some which i can borrow it would be great.

Cheers

David

Heymate, I got stock BOVs, and some piping from my 33 GTR, you are welcome to borrow.

just send me a PM.

Nigel.

will let ou kow in a day if i got one or not as someone else is spose to be grabbing mine, if not i will pm you

$75 for ya if it doesnt get taken by the other guy

thats a bargain, these are hard x members to source, i have seen them sell for over $200

WTB:

Z32 afm with plug

555cc injectors

HIGH flow rb25det turbo

all for s2 rb25det.

adrian, i'll keep ya posted on a z32. found one cheap cheap second hand in good nick (comes with plug and a bit of loom too). getting one for myself too

WTB

2x pairs 255/40/17

doesnt matter condition, more shagged the better. as long as they will hold air im not fussed. Cheaper the better too. Need them as a "construction" tyre, rather than have a good set of R888s getting raped by gravel, angle grinder sparks and welding slag

wheels, something so i dont ahe to look at the ugly chromies on my car at the moment!!

looking for 17 or 18s,

really want work crkais but im keen to look at anything, i mean anything!

cheers jamie