SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Items:

bosch fuel pump 040, electronic boost controller (at least dual stage)

Extra Info:

looking for supporting mods to go with new turbo soon rb20det :rofl:

Contact Details:

pm is fine

Price and price conditions:

depends on the condition, whatever its worth lol? dont have much to swap, have after market springs and a stock white 32 bonnet gtst, few scratches

Wanted: Just putting it out there, I am after basically anything adjustable for the front and rear end of an R32 GT-R. I will probably be buying new parts but who knows what you guys have at home sitting around. Of course I want good condition parts, but let me know if you have anything that you want gone.

Thanks guys.

After a 7k launch on slicks, bending the trailing arms into a L shape and blowing 3rd gear.. The 'Chafe needs another R33 box.

If you can help this poor needy broken hearted guy with a good condition R33 manual box at a sensible price, please ring or msg Steve on 0419 446 847.

Thank you.

how you blow 3rd gear after a launch in first

you didnt ride the clutch off just drop and cry??

Lol, wasn't me.

The trailing arms bent on the launch and the rear dropped about 3 inches. Then the box let go shifting into 3rd.

The new arms are now boxed and it was pretty unlucky for 3rd gear to go considering they have been used to run mid 9's on slicks without issues.

Yeah it's pretty much rev it hard and drop the clutch or burn it out on slicks.

After a HIS 4870 IceQ4+ Turbo 1GB graphics card. If any of you just happen to have one they want to sell PM me.

Before anyone asks, the reason I'm after one of these cards is I want to run it with the one I have already in Crossfire.

Cheers

You dont have to get HIS it can be any 4870 1gb or get a 5850 1gb and crossfire will slow it down to match your 4870 then when you can afford another 5850 get rid of 4870 :) thats what i would do