SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

awe thanks steve lol.....i am trying to get a second hand one atm....if i cant get hold of one then i will borrow yours.....i would rather buy then borrow if you know what i mean :blush:

cheers man really appreciate your help

want to buy parts to finish my track car have cash to pay for them this weekend or happy to pay postage

r32 gts-t NON abs master cylinder

Profec B boost controler

s13 rear pods, factory lookn ones to just smooth the factory skirts out

550cc injectors for SR20 if u have 6 out of a rb25 for the rite price ill still buy em

r32/ s13 rear toe arms

r32 gtr or similar boot spoiler

thanks every1

-Adrian 04 253 13 447

hey guys

i need the pipe that goes from the return intercooler piping to somewhere.....its near the stock bov...mine has a mad split in it and its leaking boost....i have attached a pic to let you guys know what i am talking about....

and i need it asap

post-37912-1268349795_thumb.jpg

i believe i have 1 as well you can throw an offer and its your's...

wanted!!! can anyone replace my heater core for my 34 plz will pay

Sorry to tell you mate, but is in an ABSOLUTE PAIN IN THE A$$ of a job, as the WHOLE dash needs to come out. I can't even imagine what it would cost for a workshop to do it. The R33 one is MUCH easier, as about 1/3 of the dash needs to be removed to do it.

cheers guyz well i just bypass the heater hoses for now just hav no heater now oh well as long as i have a/c. got second hand heater core waiting 2b put in so who ever can do it let me no!! cheers

you sure they cant get into it by the glove box

i forget how much would have to look up an invoice but im thinking around the $200-$250 with supplying a 2nd hand core

and then that core broke and it was in again at there expense, Rocco and Rob are champs

Yes I am 100% positive Steve .... given I tried to do it. You can't even get close to the core getting out/in from behind the glove box. In fact even with the whole dash removed and the structural steel mounts loosened I still couldn't get the whole heater core with shroud etc out and had to break a bit of the plastic away to remove it and install the new core into the old shroud/mount/box.

But yeah, try Sinergy for a quote - maybe they know a secret way to do it.