SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

NEEDED!! OMFG.

Lads, I need 2x10mm spacers ASAP! Before next weekend!!!oeneone11o!!!!!OMFG.

PM ME! CASH WAITING! DO NEED! ASAP! PLEASE HELP!

0433830055 - PM ME!

to suit 5stud nissan :blush:

Edited by Weezy

lol?

just go to any (and i mean any) car parts shop like repco or sprints. grab a pair of multi fit 8mm slip on spacers for like 25 dollars.

you won't notice 2mm of difference either before you say they MUST be 10mm lol

No worries Wayne. It is very deceptive - you look at the thread ands think a 5mm will go on with heaps of thread to spare, but it is not so. Ruby can attest to this - he borrowed my 5mm slip-ons and couldn't get a full turn on his wheel nut to do up - let alone the 2+ turns you really want to be safe.

I (and many others) have run 8mm slip ons without problems but i'm not here to get in to a debate about it.

how safe do you think 10mm bolt ons are going to be? the studs in the spacer are countersunk into the spacer material - i certainly wouldn't be happy with less than 10mm of alloy securing my wheels to my hubs.

the only way you can safely run a 10mm spacer is to run 10mm slip on hubcentric spacers WITH extended wheel studs

Still looking for an rb20det motor.

TBH, all i need is a cheap bare motor. I dont care if its got a blown head gasket, as it will probably be reconditioned.

All i ask is to not be screwed around. Ive had 4-5 offers of motors (even complete ones) for sale here and interstate, and have been dicked around so much its not funny. Ive got cash waiting.

Not looking at paying $1k, or id go to a wrecker and buy a complete package.

Still looking for an rb20det motor.

TBH, all i need is a cheap bare motor. I dont care if its got a blown head gasket, as it will probably be reconditioned.

All i ask is to not be screwed around. Ive had 4-5 offers of motors (even complete ones) for sale here and interstate, and have been dicked around so much its not funny. Ive got cash waiting.

Not looking at paying $1k, or id go to a wrecker and buy a complete package.

Ive got one mate!

PM Sent.

Hi females,

I am after a mp3 head deck, my drift car has some ancient fpos thats probably older then the car and I want to listen to my mp3's while sliding so if anyone has one laying around that would be mint. Doesn't have to be anything wizzbang, just play Mp3's, maybe an iPod plug in? Let me know... 0433830055 or PM me.

Cheers kents

Hi females,

I am after a mp3 head deck, my drift car has some ancient fpos thats probably older then the car and I want to listen to my mp3's while sliding so if anyone has one laying around that would be mint. Doesn't have to be anything wizzbang, just play Mp3's, maybe an iPod plug in? Let me know... 0433830055 or PM me.

Cheers kents

ill be upgrading my basic clarion head unit to one of those fold out gps doohickeys in 4 weeks if ur prepared to wait that long, got a decent clarion mp3 head unit thats 3 years old otherwise. pm me for details if keen

mad-mk1 - as soon as i get my adjustable arms fitted (next fortnight) I will have stockers to sell, if u can hold out a fortnight

-D

PM Lil miss 32, (kahli) I think she has one man.

Hunting for a mate. cash waiting;

R32 GTST front passanger side guard, passanger door. Gun metal grey in paint prefure,

CASH WAITING! CASH WAITING! CASH WAITING!

PM ME.

Edited by Weezy