SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

HEY GUYS this may be off topic but i want to buy a 12inch box, well TWIN 12inch sub box as I have just purchased 2 x1000w rms subs and would like a box to fit them, or maybe you know a place in ADEL to get one made or bought?

ive got one here, sealed type arrangement (centre is sealed so each sub has a perfect sized enclosure). had it sitting for ages not being used, made out of thicker stuff than the run of the mill sub boxes

$75 and its yours

(obviously doesnt have the subs in it anymore)

CameraDownload1261.jpg

ive got one here, sealed type arrangement (centre is sealed so each sub has a perfect sized enclosure). had it sitting for ages not being used, made out of thicker stuff than the run of the mill sub boxes

$75 and its yours

(obviously doesnt have the subs in it anymore)

CameraDownload1261.jpg

mate, plz reply to pm, not sure if these will fit in r33 boot, but I would like to find out! i have cash just want to know more!

Wanting to Buy or Borrow

RB25DET R33 GTST Heater Hoses', Under plenum, along firewall...anything to do with heater hoses in the engine bay...in any condition - as long as they are the correct length and shape. Would prefer the whole lot from someone if I can.

PM me.

Wanting to Buy or Borrow

RB25DET R33 GTST Heater Hoses', Under plenum, along firewall...anything to do with heater hoses in the engine bay...in any condition - as long as they are the correct length and shape. Would prefer the whole lot from someone if I can.

PM me.

***WTB** - STOCK TURBO TO SUIT RB25DET MOTOR - in my r33 S1 or the NEO R34 stock turbo as it will bolt straight on :D

if anyone has a stock factory turbo to suit, or even a turbo that will suit my motor without needing to change anything just bolt on to the motor,

so nothing too big or powerful, I think thats it. pm or reply if you have anything good condition only.

thanks

ADEL location.

Edited by mikeyR33-T