SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

I was on the pushy and road past u a couple of times checking out the car. I was actually waiting at the intersection of anzacs and brighton when Niel put his lights on, went through a red light and chased u down. :(

serious? i didnt even do anything wrong though? i wasnt hooning or anything but by the sounds of it he must have had a hard on for me?? first defect in my life and owned sklylines for 7 years now :(

serious? i didnt even do anything wrong though? i wasnt hooning or anything but by the sounds of it he must have had a hard on for me?? first defect in my life and owned sklylines for 7 years now :(

officer f**kwit Neil likes to pull over n defect Skylines for no reason, did me for same reason

and to think some of the Skyline community wanted to work out a peace offering with him a long time ago, what a joke

Happened to me on Saturday. Tried to do me for my stock bov, tried doing me for "drifting on full boost" with my daughter in the car (you think im that stupid), then reached down and pulled up a manual boost controller from under the turbo and major defected me for that and that alone. Even though i had am performance blast pipes and coil overs. Major hard on.

officer f**kwit Neil likes to pull over n defect Skylines for no reason, did me for same reason

and to think some of the Skyline community wanted to work out a peace offering with him a long time ago, what a joke

Frankly considering this blokes hit rate, I would be tempted to elevate a complaint to the police ethics board.

Once you get in front of an independant adjudicator and compare the ratios of his defections, and the defections on skylines in particular, i think then it would possibly show some statistical outliers which would have to be explained if the media were somehow incited to get involved (aka some indignant TT/ACA piece about road taxes and yet we still drive on shit roads)...

That aside, There's nothing wrong with law abiding citizens that love cars to approach the law and say 'we plan to do this, lets plan it so as few people are inconvenienced as possible'. The gesture is grand but sadly some station commanders enforce quotas and then there are also rogue police that have a bugbear and use every one of their legal rights to screw the enthusiast. There are many grey areas and you really cannot win... I've even had my sapol cousin in law say as much...

-D

-D

not wanted, its needed!!!

need R32 bonnet, bonnet latch and the upright and mount to the rad support, drivers head light and a Radiator,

need it all asap, have to fix my car by sunday

very desperate, and would prefer to help clear people sheds out instead of wreckers

Hi all

Looking for a few items for r33gtst 2door

Aftermarket front bar unpainted or preferably black good condition not hacked out

S1ors2 dash trim pieces in reasonable condition suit clean an spray

Aftermarket steering wheel boss kit suit non airbag hicas

Piggy back ecu + harness if needed to suit rb25det

3inch Hi flow cat suit r33

R33 aftermarket 3inch dump, front pipe

Nismo style r33 grill or black s2 grill

If you have any items i am interested in shoot through to me on

0413863525 or [email protected]

Cheers