SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

URGENT!!!!

Need r33s1 waterpump in good working condition.

need asap due to vehicle running out of coolant and its my daily driver.

contact me on 0422360999 (text me thru the day untill 510pm) need by friday/saturday

Cheers aaron

Hi guys

Sadly some a**hole stole my R33 and took it for a whirl and helped themself to some items. Also sadly unsurance are being dogs and wont pay out on a technicality. SOOO i need some help im after the following:

R33 series 1 Front bar (can be any type prefer white if possible... also i have a front mount if they will affect anything) hell ill even make a series 2 fit lol

New airbag (was stolen)

new ignition barrel

Boot carpet (they pulled out the custome interior i had..) also need the panel that covers the battery area as well.

spare tyre/jack if theres one floating around.

any help would be HEAPS appreciated. im based in Klemzig area as well

Hi guys

Sadly some a**hole stole my R33 and took it for a whirl and helped themself to some items. Also sadly unsurance are being dogs and wont pay out on a technicality. SOOO i need some help im after the following:

R33 series 1 Front bar (can be any type prefer white if possible... also i have a front mount if they will affect anything) hell ill even make a series 2 fit lol

New airbag (was stolen)

new ignition barrel

Boot carpet (they pulled out the custome interior i had..) also need the panel that covers the battery area as well.

sorry to hear man,

got spare boot interior except bit that covwrs battery...

New airbag (was stolen)

new ignition barrel

Ive got a passenger air bag out of a series 2 also have a spare jack.

R32 gtr apexi pod filters. can get new for 280 online so if anyone's got any better pm me.

Hey sean, just a heads up, the 3A Filters from supercrap/autobarn are rated better than the apexis and only cost $30 each... Wheels did an AFM shootout a few years ago and they slaughtered the apexis in terms of filtration and airflow...

http://www.australianauto.com.au/HTML/Images/Air%20Filter%20Shoot%20Out.pdf

-D

i would guess the slower the flow the quieter the induction noise

Theres really not a huge amount of difference in noise that I can tell... I run Trust M pods atm but will be replacing it with the 3A - 3A filter is a dry type (no oil required) so its a little friendlier on your air flow meters (oil from filters can accumulate and get baked onto the afm sensor wire)

-D

legends. hey ben you still want that steering wheel ? your in town now ey. ive still got it, it didnt sell with the 33.

might go get some of the 3A filters one night this week. cant stand the standard airbox it makes no noise what so ever haha.

legends. hey ben you still want that steering wheel ? your in town now ey. ive still got it, it didnt sell with the 33.

might go get some of the 3A filters one night this week. cant stand the standard airbox it makes no noise what so ever haha.

lack of noise = police friendly. I'd be going for lack of noise as long as it doesnt compromise performance.

Going from box to pods doesn't make that much of a difference in terms of noise (that I've found) but they do make a diff in performance (relatively speaking, the arc air filter/custom box is supposed to be good but I know nothing about it)

Pods are easy and cheap to replace, but you have to go to the trouble of making a cold air box and intake duct to isolate them from ambient engine bay temp, whereas a box filter generally has this by design - which is why the aftermarket hiflow filters that slot into the stock airbox are popular but again, i know nothing about them...)

-D

A mate of mine is hunting a R33 diff.

Would prefure a 2-way or the like, but a standard diff to get him out of the sh!t for now will also be great. :domokun:

Contact myself, 0433830055