SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Wtb 17 inch rims suit 4 stud (4x100) in decent ish condition, can vary, without tyres preferably unless it has 205/40/17's

for a nissan nx-r as its now my new daily driver. Pm me with details or txt - 0422360999

not looking to spend to much (couple of hundred)

hey looking for a set of rear 5 stud hubs.

doin 5 stud conversion on my laurel but the rear hubs i bought dont have bearings and apparently you cant buy the bearings seperate from the hubs.

cheers.

Free or cheap as chips , rb25det NEO r34 alternator not r33 not the same config

Gtr r34 alternator would work too

Can be dead or alive and needs pulley still

Must have a unbroken case

Its for a project to benefit sau in the long run

Pm me

Cheers

Wtb 17 inch rims suit 4 stud (4x100) in decent ish condition, can vary, without tyres preferably unless it has 205/40/17's

for a nissan nx-r as its now my new daily driver. Pm me with details or txt - 0422360999

not looking to spend to much (couple of hundred)

also after some 235/40/18 tyres (prefer as much tred as possible)

cheers all

Urgently Wanting To Buy: R33 series one front bumper, MAYBE reo bar if i cant straighten mine out.

Can be any colour (although my car is black), stock or bodykit, as long as its good condition.

My brakes failed and ive stuffed up my front end and need one asap so i can get to work.

Reply via here, or more preferably via my mobile 0401 031 323 Much appreciated :)

Urgently Wanting To Buy: R33 series one front bumper, MAYBE reo bar if i cant straighten mine out.

Can be any colour (although my car is black), stock or bodykit, as long as its good condition.

My brakes failed and ive stuffed up my front end and need one asap so i can get to work.

Reply via here, or more preferably via my mobile 0401 031 323 Much appreciated :)

Bumper has been purchased.

I now urgently need a r33 series one front bar reo. cheapest ive seen so far is 180 from a wreckers, so if you can beat that and you contact me on my number provided above before 5pm today you have yourself a sale :)

WTB:

S13 / R32 on front seats with rails (pair). Fabric doesnt have to be in the best condition, as long as they have rails complete, the slide mechanism works and seat structure itself is fine

For a friend's project car

Contact via PM