SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

WTB: Set of R33 stock side skirts and rear pods preferably in series 2 silver but will take any colour if in good condition. Must be in good condition, i.e. no cracks or major damage. PM please.

Thanks

I have some side skirts Pm Me, Also have front an rear bumper

wtb: black 18" or 19" rims that will fit a v35 and clear brembos. Im not very sure about offset, etc. so got no idea how to calculate or estimate the correct size. Initially, i wanted some 18" drift teks but got told that they are unable to clear brembos without bolt on spacers.

cheers

beepee

i have some TE37's for sale check the link in my signature tell me what ya think

Mr weezy likes playing hard ball hahaha just coz us sickunts can afford baller wheels :D

To be fair tho, Koyas d-teks are copies of Uras NS-01, which are copies of BeeR B5's which were designed off of Nismo LMGT4's... which means theyre all fake... but on the other hand Uras and Bee-r are still a better quality made wheel compared to Koya in terms of material and manufacturing process..

Mr weezy likes playing hard ball hahaha just coz us sickunts can afford baller wheels :P

To be fair tho, Koyas d-teks are copies of Uras NS-01, which are copies of BeeR B5's which were designed off of Nismo LMGT4's... which means theyre all fake... but on the other hand Uras and Bee-r are still a better quality made wheel compared to Koya in terms of material and manufacturing process..

+1 :)

WTB

A) One Unmolested R32 GTR Front Spoiler Lip - preferably with the plastic undertray - Not fussed about paintjob cause its getting resprayed but all bolt holes must be intact

B) N1 Sideskirts - again dont care about paint, as long as its structurally intact

C) N1 Rear R32 Spoiler lip - as above

D) Nismo TypeS Suspension

E) Nismo TypeS Exhaust

-D