SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

you're a fool

you're a fool also

i know you are but what am i

he made up a custom screamer pipe for my mate and it doesn't even scream because it appears the part that goes into the exhaust housing on the turbo is jamming the gate shut.

yeah thats awesome !

i know you are but what am i

he made up a custom screamer pipe for my mate and it doesn't even scream because it appears the part that goes into the exhaust housing on the turbo is jamming the gate shut.

yeah thats awesome !

that would mean that he would be over boosting something fierce and wouldnt have a turbo left or a motor.

its not over boosting.

well the gate wouldnt be stuck then. if the gate is stuck and not open the excess boost wouldnt be realeased and therefore create the over boost. obviously the gate it opening and operating as per usual. could he have a straight through exhaust as i cant hear my screamer over my zorst and the screamer dumps are not very loud. need external gate for that shit. or he has made a split dump and plumbed it back in so it like normal but better flowing

the screamer one. if it aint over boosting or its not makeing noise i dont understand.

it has to do either or ur turbo is f*kd and not spooling

the custom plumb back one wont scream as its plumbed back in.

and even if he did bork the install Andrew would honor his product as boostsomething made an incomplete install of mine not their fault my rear housing was wrong and Andrew fixed it

LOL

if its an external screamer and it doesnt scream then there are two possible issues here

1. the gate isnt opening at all (car would be boost spiking

or

2. the car is so loud that you cant even hear if its venting externally.

the fact is. instead of bagging something on a forum. if there was a problem with the product then why dont you just take it up with andrew?

And if the dump was faulty Andrew would honour his product 100%

Think your mate borked the install

think your wrong. he is a mechanic.

LOL

if its an external screamer and it doesnt scream then there are two possible issues here

1. the gate isnt opening at all (car would be boost spiking

or

2. the car is so loud that you cant even hear if its venting externally.

the fact is. instead of bagging something on a forum. if there was a problem with the product then why dont you just take it up with andrew?

its internal gate.

ok sir.

Mitch, I have no idea wtf you are on about here :turned:

if its jammed the wastegate shut then it would be free boosting and popping your turbo, or better yet your mates bottom end? What your saying makes no sense......... must be a shit car lol

mechanics dont always know what they are doing.

i had to go fix a certain auto 33 as a certain large mechanial workshop with like 20 stores around adeliade never mind aust wide cause it kept cutting out.

simple determination was his t piece was crap and winding out spiking his boost and the ecu was shutting it down.

even tho the ecu that was being run was a power fc which was tuned in mt barker by reputable large mechanical workshop.

you only know what you deal with mechanic or not

and mitch out of all of this i am not bagging you but seriously i am so confused.

if not tell him to come past mine. i can find it easy as hell.

Edited by sneaky1