SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

looking for r34 4door side skirts if anyone knows of any even damaged ones please pm me...cheers

I have some R34 4-door side skirts (I believe they're fibreglass not plastic) in Sydney at a mates house - he picked them up from a 'local pick-up only' eBay auction a few years ago for me. Been sitting in his garage since because I never got around to couriering them.

Thread: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/373325-r34-sedan-sideskirts/

Im after:

2 child restraints

high mount brake light

Tyre placard

Im sure there will be more parts as I think of them,

:thumbsup:

hi, i have an r33 s1 coupe, looking at buying a front bar KH2 grey, the current one i have looked like 400R n its way too low and has cracks in it.. I was looking at a type M bar? i need it to fit fmic.

also looking at maybe getting a boost controller to change the boost up and down and to see what boost i am doing on my stock turbo but it has the rb32 actuator?

maybe an ecu tune of some kind?

REPLY ASAP WITH INFO PICS

Wanted R32 LH headlight, doesnt matter if its smashed, broken ect, I need the projector globe retaining clip, putting my 32 back together and have found im missing the retaining clip for projector globe.

Wtb: Track rims and tyres to suit GTR, 17" or 18" condition of any kind, scratches, gutter rash etc doesnt matter just no bent/buckled rims for obvious reasons hah..

Please PM me with what you have,

Cheers