SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

I think any catch can is regency friendly as long as it doesn't vent to atmosphere. With oil cooler and filter relocation kits, I think HEL do a good unit for decent price. Do a quick search on ebay and you can find many of these universal oil cooler kits. I have a no name brand on mine that I bought at a relatively cheap price and it works a treat :D

I think any catch can is regency friendly as long as it doesn't vent to atmosphere. With oil cooler and filter relocation kits, I think HEL do a good unit for decent price. Do a quick search on ebay and you can find many of these universal oil cooler kits. I have a no name brand on mine that I bought at a relatively cheap price and it works a treat :D

yeah just don't want an eBay catch can , seeing if there's anything else out there besides getting one made. Same as oil cooler kit , looking at a ministry of bass one for 400 but just seeing if anyone has anything else for sale. thanks for the help though Krishy

yeah just don't want an eBay catch can , seeing if there's anything else out there besides getting one made. Same as oil cooler kit , looking at a ministry of bass one for 400 but just seeing if anyone has anything else for sale. thanks for the help though Krishy

Nigel (BitSus) sells his own catch cans which are basically copies of the Nismo design - pretty good price too, send him and PM and I'm sure he can take care of ya

-D

To suit R33 S2 GTS-t.

Front stock bumper, silver, no paint missing or dents.

Stock bonnet, silver, no paint missing/ dents.

Gear knob, similar to stock.

Set of wheels, under $1.5k. Buddy club P1s or similar design. Prefer silver/ gunmetal but could powder coat if not.

Prefer in Adelaide as easier to pick up, or can pay for wheels to be sent.

Edited by Nikki-33