Cubes

looking for some 17" wheels, must be 17x8 front minimum 17x9 rear minimum

prefer 5-7 spoke lightweights but let me know what you have

spending money around $800ish

have some 17x8 and 17x9 work equips here with tires. front legal and rear 80%+

1 may need resealing and is leaking.

come have a look and make an offer.

post-39965-1242563824_thumb.jpg

The defect doesn't really bother me, if I was going to be a defect worry wort I wouldn't have this style of car, I'd buy an Exel lol, I'm just after a style that 'looks' like its meant to be there, and don't want to molester my GTR at the same time by removing things here and there.

But bump to the A Pillar - and boost gauge and stoich gauge :P.

^^ You obviously have never had your defected to discover what an absolute nightmare it is to get off defect.

My advice would be to bin the idea mate, as the very first cop you go even remotely near at night will defect you - as A pillar gauges stick out like dog's balls (especially when they are lit up at night).

When I owned my VLCT, I had to put that through regency 5 times.

Trust me, I know the headache.

I don't want my car to look tacky, that is all.

have some 17x8 and 17x9 work equips here with tires. front legal and rear 80%+

1 may need resealing and is leaking.

come have a look and make an offer.

found some other ones i like a bit better, trying to get in contact with the guy but will let you know soon! :P

WTB STOCK RB20DET RADIATOR AND STANDARD FAN

I HAVE AN ALLOY RADIATOR

WANT A STOCK ONE

WILLING TO SWAP WITH SMALL CASH ADJUSTMENT

CHEERS

KRIS

SMS ME OR PM ME 0430 470 828

It actually sounds offensive, probably fun for the first 3 sessions hey Chad? :(

Hell yeah, thing is a RB26 with aftermarket turbos and straight pipes sounds about twice as loud as Carls old screamer, there's probably a few people at Mallala on Saturday who would probably agree :banana: So probably best i make it a little quieter and fit some kind of muffler.

Edited by DSTROY

Looking to trade my legal bilstein coilovers for stock r32 gtr suspension & springs

pst me if interested

-D

Edited by Dohmar

After a 3inch or larger rear muffler to put on the skyline for track day, must be in reasonable condition, prefer jap brand cannons.

Cheers.

i removed a 3 (or was it 3.5?) inch kakimoto cannon from my old exhaust. had some minor damage that was welded up but I'll call mark from ET and see if he hasn't thrown it out yet

-D

i removed a 3 (or was it 3.5?) inch kakimoto cannon from my old exhaust. had some minor damage that was welded up but I'll call mark from ET and see if he hasn't thrown it out yet

-D

Awesome thanks, if he hasn't got your old one ask if he has any old ones laying around while you've got him on the phone :(

Awesome thanks, if he hasn't got your old one ask if he has any old ones laying around while you've got him on the phone :huh:

ive got a trust cannon muffler here sumwhere 3 1/4 inlet

When I owned my VLCT, I had to put that through regency 5 times.

Trust me, I know the headache.

I don't want my car to look tacky, that is all.

have you thought of these

Image1.jpg<<click

I have a feeling they'll look tacky mounted on the dash, especially being a different pattern to the dash covering,

Awesome thanks, if he hasn't got your old one ask if he has any old ones laying around while you've got him on the phone :rolleyes:

He wasnt sure if he still has it as he does periodic cleanouts, but he said to come along Saturday morning and have a nosey around to see if its still there - are u free sat morn?

-D

If anyones got any 13 inch datto, toyo or mazda steel rims lying around they dont want and cant be arsed chucking them out...dont have to have tyres...just need to be straight

Hell yeah, thing is a RB26 with aftermarket turbos and straight pipes sounds about twice as loud as Carls old screamer, there's probably a few people at Mallala on Saturday who would probably agree :P So probably best i make it a little quieter and fit some kind of muffler.

louder than my screamer.

OMG that must be loud.

ok ill pass :devil: