SAU Community

Christmas Is Coming.... And So Is The Sau Nsw Christmas Cruise

Kel

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah I hear steveo is the man for cooking....or Carlo for those that remember that flamage...there must be a pic on here somewhere

Where is Carlo these days? And Merli, and...

Not many of us ol'skoolers left. SDU4Neva, mmmmmkay?

My cooking isnt THAT bad

Ok.....it is :wave:

(if you like steak "well done" im the man to see, if not, dont ask me to cook for you)

No burnt to a crisp gang aloud :P:wave:

We are in for this by the way :ninja:

Count me and Tinks in!!!!

Tinks just had a small op on her right wrist today so unfortunately SHE will have to navigate and EYE will have to drive. It will be good to only have one cars fuel bill for the day for a change!! Plus, I'm sure the neighbours think we're weird always going out in two cars.

Sounds fun and I see that the usual suspects are all going.

Bring it on!!!

We sent in our memberships early this week so how do we pass as members for next week??

Count me and Tinks in!!!!

Tinks just had a small op on her right wrist today so unfortunately SHE will have to navigate and EYE will have to drive. It will be good to only have one cars fuel bill for the day for a change!! Plus, I'm sure the neighbours think we're weird always going out in two cars.

Sounds fun and I see that the usual suspects are all going.

Bring it on!!!

We sent in our memberships early this week so how do we pass as members for next week??

oh PLEASE for our entertainment take a tape recorder so we can all hear your arguments in the car! LOL

it'll be hilarious!

We'll have a list from Shell of all members, and memberships in progress, on the day.

Meeting place will be PMd to everyone who has RSVPd tomorrow.

Kel

oh PLEASE for our entertainment take a tape recorder so we can all hear your arguments in the car! LOL

it'll be hilarious!

ha ha ha - how about live coverage via two way? I wonder if we'd be the first live/on air divorce?!!!

Wayne's windows aren't tinted either so everyone will be able to see the action as it happens too!!! :P:P

My girlfriend and I are in guys and gals :P . Is it cool if I pay my membership on the day, I've got the all the forms filled out or is it worthwhile faxing them through to the listed number and direct depositing my membership fee so I'm registered before next sunday?? Really to keen to come on the cruise :P