Christmas Is Coming.... And So Is The Sau Nsw Christmas Cruise

Kel

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you guys had a great time.

So angry that I missed out. :laugh:

Ended up finishing the work stuff at around 2pm and getting drunk on a boat in Sydney harbour.

See you all at the Dec dinner at the Lowenbrau :huh:

oh!!! been meaning to ask.. how long did it take to write out those questions/find the route/and do the double checking etc... i must say those questions were quite creative!! well done!!

hahah all Kel's fault we did the course twice in the last few weeks, and Kel spent hours tihinking/typing/checking etc :happy:

And since I didn't help there were no problems with the instructions this year :P

hahah no problems anyone scoring over 130 can have a new computer. how did you guys go?

BTW it is true. 48 tonnes / 1450kg each = 33 R33s

At the risk of starting a mass debate... doesn't an R33 GTS-T weigh less than 1400kg? In which case you'd get 34 R33's on. Answer is right for a GT-R though. ;)

hahah all Kel's fault we did the course twice in the last few weeks, and Kel spent hours tihinking/typing/checking etc :)

And since I didn't help there were no problems with the instructions this year :D

hahaha... awesome work KEL!!!!

At the risk of starting a mass debate... doesn't an R33 GTS-T weigh less than 1400kg? In which case you'd get 34 R33's on. Answer is right for a GT-R though. :laugh:

stop causing trouble :rofl:

I was cut I missed out this year :laugh: I've been so busy I forgot about it until I was reminded at about 12pm on the day! GAY!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like it was a good day. I'll have to wait another year now though! GRRRRR

At the risk of starting a mass debate... doesn't an R33 GTS-T weigh less than 1400kg? In which case you'd get 34 R33's on. Answer is right for a GT-R though. :laugh:

The last thing we need around here is mass debating. Keep your zip zipped please David.