SAU Community

Christmas Is Coming.... And So Is The Sau Nsw Christmas Cruise

Kel

Great cruise guys.. really enjoyed it.. Ended up doing 95km's on the cruise.. Had an awesome drive.. ended up getting in 1st (not that it's about going fast.. )

Was great catching up with/meeting people.. I'm now a member.. after nearly 2 years lol..

Will post up photos when I get a chance.. Just goto make up a website with photos..

Didn't have any scares, loved the cruise from the ferry through to dural.. no-one for miles..

Mate had a great time too, he'll be there next year but driving i'd say..

Thank you to all the organisers, can't imagine how long it took to organise all the clues.. well worth it, great bbq 2.. Hope you got all the skittles out will..:P

Cheers

Links

Edited by Links

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe thanks to Kel for telling me the destination at 10am in the morning :P

And thanks to Duncan and Kel and Adam for organising and as mona said the food was great !!!!

PS

Next time if you want bread PM me, I do night shift at a bakery as a second job :P

Was a HUGE day for us, but we loved it!

Well done to Kel and Duncan for organising it, even though the Castle Hill end was a friggin nightmare for someone who doesn't live in Sydney.

But once we got out near Windsor I was having a ball!

Even though I was freaking out a little when the clues started to get further apart.

Thanks again!

I'll be back next year and hopefully with more of the Newy Crew

Top day, thanks to all the organisers, kept us entertained along the way and using our brains... :P

i did a 111km journey, so all up today pumped out about 250kms total, pretty wrecked and the car is still clean amazingly!

Big thanx to Duncan, Kel and Adam - awesome day guys! We had a ball and will definately come again (hopefully won't take so long next time!!! hahahahahaha!)

Food was awesome - thank u whoever did all that too!

Was great to meet some new peeps and see some we already knew - just a great day all round...

Thanx guys! :P

Thanks to everyone who came along today- we had a record 41 cars which is awesome!

Congrats also to the winners:

1st: Kasey & Wayne (also winners of the "Biggest Effort Taken to get an Answer Prize", thanks to their chats with Raymond and the ferry blokes, along with their journey into the RSL for the memorial garden question)

2nd: Steve & Co-driver (sorry didn't catch their name- pls post and let us know)

3rd: Jason & Amanda (who probably still haven't quite recovered from last year's title winning performance).

It was the closest contest yet and the perpetual trophy is again in good hands.

Ofcourse we can't forget the winners of our *special* prizes:

Most kms travelled: Keith & Team

Least kms travelled: Liz Jane

Most optimistic speedo: Liz

Finally, special thanks to Mel & Neil, Adam, Nick and Rosie for all the help setting things up, getting people organised and fed and cleaning up!

And welcome to the 5 new members who joined the club on the day!

Oh my god!!! We won! :w00t: :PBJ: :PBJ: :w00t: Dont know how many times I said that to Kasey on the way home. What a day, had a great time and we didnt even file for divorce at the end of it (bonus). A big thanks goes to everyone who created that run and the questions *nutbaggers*, never done an event like this before. First of many we hope!

Awsome lunch, could have had hot snags if we didnt take twice as long to get there as everyone else!!!

Thanks for the cool prizes, I now have a fully hectic oil cap on my ride that I will show the rest of the coasties this Thursday night at our usual meet while telling them they missed a cool day out.

Good to meet some new people and put faces to names and stuff, of coarse we will be back next year but will more than likely see you all at another event soon!!

:thanks::(:ninja:

Awesome cruise and an excellent day out! I missed the last years so this was the first and didn't really know what to expect. First look at the clue sheet and I thought.. "oh shit.. we're screwed". Somehow though we only managed to make a mess of the Castle Hill bit and the rest was sweet from there. :ninja:

BIG THANKS to Duncan, Kel, Adam and anyone else involved in organising the event. Jen and I had a great time and we can't wait for next years! We'll even try not to come in last!! :(

Most optimistic speedo: Liz

that sounds heaps better than "biggest cheat!" lol

Finally, special thanks to Mel & Neil, Adam, Nick and Rosie for all the help setting things up, getting people organised and fed and cleaning up!

big thanks guys!!! You've outdone yourselves yet again!!!! :(

and before anyone asks, yes the silvia made it home in one piece, nothing broke today :thanks:

and Links! Glad to see someone took at least one pic of the Sil :ninja: at everyone else! lol

Yes thanks to all the organisers..

Top work! Questions were good and stopping areas to read the signs etc were conveinent.

Thanks Ed for being driver :thanks:

I'm uploading my pics right now.. Will be up soon.

Btw my ankle hurts after trying to tackle Adam :ninja::( @ Certain people. So not worth Two Dorrah fiddy.