Christmas Is Coming.... And So Is The Sau Nsw Christmas Cruise

Kel

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you guys had a great time.

So angry that I missed out. :laugh:

Ended up finishing the work stuff at around 2pm and getting drunk on a boat in Sydney harbour.

See you all at the Dec dinner at the Lowenbrau :huh:

oh!!! been meaning to ask.. how long did it take to write out those questions/find the route/and do the double checking etc... i must say those questions were quite creative!! well done!!

hahah all Kel's fault we did the course twice in the last few weeks, and Kel spent hours tihinking/typing/checking etc :happy:

And since I didn't help there were no problems with the instructions this year :P

hahah no problems anyone scoring over 130 can have a new computer. how did you guys go?

BTW it is true. 48 tonnes / 1450kg each = 33 R33s

At the risk of starting a mass debate... doesn't an R33 GTS-T weigh less than 1400kg? In which case you'd get 34 R33's on. Answer is right for a GT-R though. ;)

hahah all Kel's fault we did the course twice in the last few weeks, and Kel spent hours tihinking/typing/checking etc :)

And since I didn't help there were no problems with the instructions this year :D

hahaha... awesome work KEL!!!!

At the risk of starting a mass debate... doesn't an R33 GTS-T weigh less than 1400kg? In which case you'd get 34 R33's on. Answer is right for a GT-R though. :laugh:

stop causing trouble :rofl:

I was cut I missed out this year :laugh: I've been so busy I forgot about it until I was reminded at about 12pm on the day! GAY!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like it was a good day. I'll have to wait another year now though! GRRRRR

At the risk of starting a mass debate... doesn't an R33 GTS-T weigh less than 1400kg? In which case you'd get 34 R33's on. Answer is right for a GT-R though. :laugh:

The last thing we need around here is mass debating. Keep your zip zipped please David.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You don't need an AC mechanic to fit it. You do need one to vac the system down and fill it. That's how you get refrigerant.
    • Well, it's actually probably worse than you think. I think you have to (minimally) install GKTech's spherical bush replacements to the lower arm's inner ends, because you absolutely cannot subject the original (or poly) bushes to that much misalignment. The better option being to replace the whole lower arm with GKTech's unit. This brings sphericals to the lower inners either way you do it. And are you aware that the kit is weld in and you have to take the subframe out of the car to get it fitted? It's a fair bit of work. These issues both drive my ongoing dithering about doing this to my car, for the last couple of years.
    • The website said you need a AC technican to swap it in. Is that true? How did you fill the refridgerant? Was it easy to install?  If i just got the bracket and the new smaller AC compressor, would the other components be compatible with R134?
    • Hi All Finally getting back to work on the R32 this weekend and had a quick question about the GKTech anti squat kit (https://au.gktech.com/products/s13-180sx-r32-subframe-anti-squat-reduction-weld-in-kit?_pos=39&_fid=eb6b5077e&_ss=c) So, this straightens out the rear LCA and increases the roll centre by 20MM which is great BUT I also have MFR roll centre adjusters (https://www.rhdjapan.com/moonface-super-lap-rc-joint-roll-center-adjuster-bnr32-ps13-rps13.html) which gives a +15MM lift. My question is whether they can/should be used together or if its going to massively effect the geometry? In my mind, I can't see that they work together but was hoping for some feedback on someone who has done this before deciding which to use or if both?   Thanks
    • Agreed. Thing has to be running absolutely pig rich as well. I would worry a lot less about your idle and start going through all your electrical before the car burns down.