SAU Community

What you all think of the Bomex Kit?

Apart from the ironing board, mounted on the back, it looks great. I would actually fit a stealth wing similar to the JMS R33 drift car.

OOOPS, Just saw T0nyGTSt's pic. That's EXACTLY what i am talking about. VERY NICE!

I used to have the same bomex front end but it got severely damaged by the Japanese/Aussie folks on the ship/dock.

I looks the same as the top photos posted. I gave it to a mate of mine who fixed it up.

Besides that, I just added a 400r bar (the SAU GB) and that's it. The rest is as it came from Kobe.

T.

Tony, love your work too! :)

-Why do the wheels arches look all notchy in the picture?

what suspension are you running to get your ride hieght?

YnVmE4, personally dont like the bomex front bar, mostly coz it uses the factory indicator lights, and the smaller round GTR blinkers look better on a larger bar, i reckon!

http://www.nitroware.net/~tony/r33_front.jpg

http://www.nitroware.net/~tony/engine7.jpg

I use HKS Hyper D adjustable coilovers (the purple/pink ones with the pillowball mounts).

I think eventually I would like the 400r rear bar, 400r skirts + GT-R front end.

I can't think of any other front bar that is higher.

Maybe a Jun, Trust or Waste Sports front bar, all look good but too low.

See how cracked mine is now?

T.

Yeah, it really only matters what YOU like seeing as its your car!

If we all liked the same kit, our cars would all be the same :)

personally though i like the std GTR kits, because of the clean smooth lines, and uncluttered look. On the other hand a 400R kit looks tuff if done properly, ie ideally with some nice big wheels and low suspension. As its an aggressive looking kit, it needs the whole treatment to pull it off i think.

Depends what you want your car to look like. Racer, sleeper, drifter, GTR!? etc...