SAU Community

January Cruise

R33line

Hey all,

Organising a cruise from Bathurst on Saturday the 13th of January up to wisemans ferry got a few mates from town already coming but are still looking for other skylines and other nissans.

Plan to meet at Mt Panorama at 7am on saturday and depart at 7:30 for anyone to meet from the central west. We will be travelling along the exciting Bells line of road, and meet at the air base carpark in Richmond for anyone from the sydney area and on. will be going to wisemans ferry from there.

And by the way the cruise will go on wether it's rain, hale or shine....... Hopefully SHINE..

and will not cancel due to numbers. But will be great to get many people to come so get all your mates to come!

Peolpe coming:

R33line +3

Zebbie +1

Chessa

Hairball

GTRsean

Tyger

Marsss

Doluckgtr +5 (forbe's)

RT33

Total: 18

Edited by R33line

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

I lived in Bathurst about 3 months ago but then moved down to Nowra (like an hour South of Wollongong). I would still be interested in coming though, if I could organise the cash for petrol and stuff. One of my friends lives up there so I might crash there for the night on Friday and join up with you guys on Saturday?

I haven't actually driven Bells Line of Road so that would be great. If you ever want to come down the coast you should try Lawrence Hargrave Dr down past the Gong, heaps good views and it's got the new Seacliff Bridge. Beats the Highway.

Whats the plan for the rest of the day, drive back that night? I'd be in, my boyfriend might come with me or take his own, whatever is good!

Francesca

Hey!

I lived in Bathurst about 3 months ago but then moved down to Nowra (like an hour South of Wollongong). I would still be interested in coming though, if I could organise the cash for petrol and stuff. One of my friends lives up there so I might crash there for the night on Friday and join up with you guys on Saturday?

I haven't actually driven Bells Line of Road so that would be great. If you ever want to come down the coast you should try Lawrence Hargrave Dr down past the Gong, heaps good views and it's got the new Seacliff Bridge. Beats the Highway.

Whats the plan for the rest of the day, drive back that night? I'd be in, my boyfriend might come with me or take his own, whatever is good!

Francesca

Plan is to leave in the mornin and be back later in the evening in Bathurst...... Old nothern road looks like fun, but are not yet certain on where to go after wisemans or just stay there and cruise around where ever people decide on the day......

Will have confermation early December......

Should have an idea on my car then too..... if not i'm co driving with a mate.

If I'll be around and not on holidays I'm keen.

You can ride shotgun in the line Kane if you want. I'll pick you up for the cruise.

I'd suggest that you use the car park at the back of the RAAF base cos the carpark on the main road (Richmond rd) is usually filled.

I can cover for you guys when you use the carpark round the back opposite the main entrance gate.

• 2 weeks later...
If I'll be around and not on holidays I'm keen.

You can ride shotgun in the line Kane if you want. I'll pick you up for the cruise.

I'd suggest that you use the car park at the back of the RAAF base cos the carpark on the main road (Richmond rd) is usually filled.

I can cover for you guys when you use the carpark round the back opposite the main entrance gate.

cheers sean will take ya up on offer, good day today mate youll have to enter in it with me next yr...

cheers sean will take ya up on offer, good day today mate youll have to enter in it with me next yr...

Yeah the hillclimb made me feel like having a go next year. Maybe some oil and sump mods first though!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey..[and this is for the Sydney whores].. how about we join up on this.. we can have the first ANNUAL NSW WISEMAN'S FERRY MEET.

Anyway i'm going.. meet up with you guys at the ferry or somewhere..

Hey..[and this is for the Sydney whores].. how about we join up on this.. we can have the first ANNUAL NSW WISEMAN'S FERRY MEET.

shit yeh that would be a good idea...if was a good turn could try make it an annual maybe????

• 3 weeks later...

*bump*

Cruise is just days away. For those of you who have been putting off commiting untill closer to the date, this is your reminder.

Hope to see you there -

Drive safe now ya' hear

Edited by Hairball

*bump*

Cruise is just days away. For those of you who have been putting off commiting untill closer to the date, this is your reminder.

Hope to see you there -

Drive safe now ya' hear

yes hesd right...who else wants to come... it should be real good day...