SAU Community

January Cruise

R33line

aww I live in richmond on Windsor st (same st as where you will be parking across from the raaf base) wish my car was on the road I would come by and say g'day

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

currently prepping and spraying the body kit ..

doing it myself with major help from a mate and my brother in law.. so taking a little time to get it all nice and finished :(

i think there should be a good turn up.. i no there some nice gtr coming from bathurst including a r34 gtr and i think a purple 33 gtr.

plus sean from these forums is taking his 32gtr with me in at. plus there is a few more 33gtst from bathurst and who ever else is on the list in the first page

I'll come along!

what time is the meet at richmond airbase?

well where leaving bathurst at 730 so prob 1.5 to 2hrs it will take to get there.

so if ya there at say 9 we wouldnt be far away...hope to see ya there dan

well where leaving bathurst at 730 so prob 1.5 to 2hrs it will take to get there.

so if ya there at say 9 we wouldnt be far away...hope to see ya there dan

no worries see then!

I'll try and bring a few cars along!!!

I'd love to go! how many people are deffinantly going? i need a boost controller but!!! can anyone organise a decent electronic boost controller for me?

At the moment we got 15 definates that i know, BUT it is a cruise so anythin could happen..... like the cruise to Bathurst last year that 3 of us went to lithgow to meet, but no one showed...... the went elsewhere and went from around 30 on the attendance list but only 4 or 5 went from what i heard...

No changes will be made on this cruise to wisemans.

also got a mixture of skylines including 32,33,34 GTR,GTST and to tell you the truth you gotta see the 33 GTR with a do-luck kit... personal it's sweet...

sorry guys, not gona be able to make it.... :huh:

I forgot that my fiance and I have an appointment to look at a wedding reception for our wedding later this year... lol

will organise something for the following week!!!!! :)

sorry guys, not gona be able to make it.... :huh:

I forgot that my fiance and I have an appointment to look at a wedding reception for our wedding later this year... lol

will organise something for the following week!!!!! :)

what a shame would have been a good one i think..oh well next time

come on peoples its tommorrow get together some mates and come along.....

I dont think I can get away in the morning so at this stage rule me out.

:laugh:

I you guys are calling in a maccas for a while at Lithgow on the way back, gimmie a call, a short cruise is better than none I spose...