SAU Community

1992 Bathurst 1000 Download?

Darkon

hey,

i reckon a few people would remember this race from many years ago, i'd love to relive the memory :laugh: so what i was wondering is.. does anyone know where i might be able to download it or something? a few months ago before i started looking there was a few places but they all seem to be dead links now :P

Edited by Slither

Ive got a copy on DVD here... since im just around the corner and such a nice person, ill drop it round to you tonight if you want it :(

PM me your phone number

sweet as :( pm sent

i just remeber been like 8yrs old and watching it seeing the final corner everyone wiping out with the gtr just sliding straight into a pile of cars

Edited by Slither

• 8 months later...

almost a year later I have finally found out it :D

i know what i'll be doing tomorrow

cheers to the guys from nissan silvia for putting this up :P

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...52661&st=90

so stoked

edit:

no downloading yet the bandwith is all mine Iz tell ya LOL

good speed around 400kb/s

Edited by Darkon

just finishing watching it then what a race :)

as for jim richerds pack of arseholes comment that was so justified the crowd yelling bullshit would have to be one of the worst moments for australian motor sport f*cken yobos :P

Excellent! I'll be watching this video... inspirational.

I also have Skyline Story video (avi), if anyone is interested, I can burn you a CD and bring it over on Sunday 19th. It's a documentary on GTRs from UK.

I think Option did a GTR special dvd a few years back. I got a copy of it somewhere... absolutely awesome. Shows the history of the GTRs and then goes into detail about some of the higher profile tuning shops GTR's. Has two of my personaly favourites, the Bee*R B324R and the Mine's GTR. Watching Tsuchiya give that a hiding is awesome!

I = down for drinking and GTR racings :)

we need someone with a plazma

I have a couple of big screens i.e. 8 & 12 foot screens & projectors we could use if we have a movie night (after 25+ years of DJ'ing we eventually retired from it, but still have all the equipment).