NYL83R

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

more the merrier.... :D

Paul, do you think it might be possible for us to park on the platform like last year? the caravan park would be great to use again :) but no space for parking... is there? otherwise maybe Spencer Park would be a goer.

only problem with spencer park....as you said before, could be busy on a sunday so close to christmas. what is its carprk like? i'm guessing we will need to find parks for around 15-20 cars...

I saw an ad on TV for a fireworks display happening up there on the night of the 17th at one of the parks. (Sorry for being so vague). So they may be setting up festivities in one of the parks we had in mind for our luncheon,

:thumbsup:

you might get lucky :laugh: ....not many 4 doors around.

hmmmm, will have to check it out about the fireworks. well even if we just stay in the carpark at the boatramp, all will be good :P

no car parks at Spencer Park just the kerb spots surrounding it, but there is great shade and has gas bbq's...ill chat to Steve Paul at the caravan park to see if their bbq's can be used by us.....depending on bookings we may be able to park on the grass in the caravan park...but that decision will be up to Steve and one he will only make on the day.

lol.....damn

i'm thinking if we cannot use the caravan park, we just take or buy some lunch, and chill at the boat ramp carpark.

might be better just to take/buy lunch anyway. might save a lot of fuss :D

sound ok everyone?

Buying lunch will be a pain in the arse, since the only take away there is bloody expenisive and not all that good.

Smallest portions I've ever seen!

We could just go somewhere else in the bay, like over to Fingal or something.

They have a top take away and some great views.

Buying lunch will be a pain in the arse, since the only take away there is bloody expenisive and not all that good.

Smallest portions I've ever seen!

We could just go somewhere else in the bay, like over to Fingal or something.

They have a top take away and some great views.

might be a goer then :)

takeaway is prob best

Well, seeing as we are all leaving from Speers Point, it shouldn't be too much hastle to change destination.

also, if anyone has uhf radio's.....bring em along. (with good batteries) :)

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• OK, next order of business, very much not important but I didn't like how like how it looked (and, we can pretend it restricts airflow if that makes this better). Both the front number plate, and more importantly the holder are pretty ugly. Step1, replace bent old plate with new one in blue cf style with new values Step2, unlike the Leaf where the bumper was flat enough to remove the holder altogether and just mount it on the bumper, with the v37 I decided to chop the hell out of the mount to retain the flat mounting surface. Step 3, much better (needs black bolts I think)
    • If you are selling an R32 GTR, you can buy 3 or 4 v37s Redsports..... Anyway, a few more services/mods for daily use are the first order of business. I'm using the 2015 Q50 (LHD) workshop manuals from Nicoclub and they seem pretty much right, but a search didn't turn up any mention of the term "glove" so I could work out how to properly change the cabin filter for the AC. After some stuffing around, turns out Nissan now call it a "grove" box. Anyway, for anyone who does want to change their cabin filter : 1. Half open the glove box then push upwards each side to release bottom hinges, then twist sideways to remove opening stoppers, then pop off dampener string LHS 2. Unclip the cover behind, then unclip the cover behind that 3. Cabin filter is now readily accessible, note the airflow arrow points downwards. It seems loose in the space but note the cover has tabs that will push it up when you install the cover This time the filter was basically new so I've just marked it with the current date and reinstalled, and the aftermarket replacement I bought Wesfil (WACF-0177) is into the parts box   I really recommend checking this in any car that is new to you, they are normally really grotty
    • I got tools but nothing special, your typical <100 piece toolset ahaha Though, I've never touched CV's before, and dont want to f*ck it up either... I've never taken my car to a shop before (I usually do everything myself or ask the ole man for help) so appreciate the advice on that, will probably stay away even more now. Regardless, any recommendations?  Planning on going to the suspension shop in Rydalmere sometime soon after fitting the coilovers & cv's too for a good alignment.
    • Although, if you're in south-western sydney, i highly recommend you stay away from any shop on Hoxton Park Road.
    • CV's aren't' hard to rebuild, if you don't have the tools then yeah, throw it towards your nearest garage. Any half decent "mechanic" can rebuild a CV, it's quite common to do since there are millions of FWD cars about.