NYL83R

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The more the merrier I say!

We could probably work out a good meeting spot. Maybe on the Link Rd somewhere and we can take the long way around or something.

I might take a drive this week and look for a good spot for cars to stop/meet.

How many of you guys?

if we still make the meeting spot at speers point, should be fine for coasties to meet there with any sydney people (turn off at toronto).

i guess we can just work it out in the morning where we will end up cruising to....was thinking we can cruise from speers point to the uni bypass, head up that way to sandgate, then head down industrial drive and go over stockton bridge. otherwise we can head out to hexham and go out that way. (was a bit bumpy last time). so i recon stockton way is the go :(

The more the merrier I say!

We could probably work out a good meeting spot. Maybe on the Link Rd somewhere and we can take the long way around or something.

I might take a drive this week and look for a good spot for cars to stop/meet.

How many of you guys?

Sounds cool... at this stage I think there's about 6 of us, maybe more??? Not sure yet , will know more after our meet on Thursday night and will post us names for you to add to the list! Hopefully I'll be out of plaster and able to drive!!! YAY!!!

Looking forward to this one..... should be a great day!

Yeah over Kooragang would be the best way.

People just have to be have the entire way though, cause the police have been everywhere between Stockton and The Bay for the past couple of weeks due to so many people starting holidays early.

I think I found a better place we can go to up there.

Just out of Nelson Bay proper. It's called Fly Point Park.

Plenty of parking, Lots of Tree cover in case its hot, and I think it may even have BBQs but I'll have to check that out.

Just another destination to throw into the mix I guess ;)

Fly Point Park sounds like the goods....thanks Ian. please keep me posted if it has bbq's or not.... :)

Yeah, it will still be on if raining......unless it is really coming down :O

PLEASE CHECK THIS THREAD AND THE FIRST POST FOR INFO THE NIGHT BEFORE.

hey i have a got a mate with a laurel coming as well, that cool?

cheers james

no problem, laurel's are sweet :sweat:

Just spoke with Paul (Dirt Garage)....he suggested we do not go to fly point, as it will be very busy with christmas families and also metred parking.

So Soldiers Point it is....just bring some lunch along. (unless there is a takeaway someone can suggest)

also, it will be a much quieter location, and there is plenty of parking :O