SAU Community

Wtb: R32 Gtr

koo

hey man,

get one from the east coast... there are heaps to choose from, just get it look at by a quality workshop that deals with skylines and then transport it over her and get it registered. I did it and got a better quality car than I could have got here and saved a heap in the process.

just my 2 cents

hey man,

get one from the east coast... there are heaps to choose from, just get it look at by a quality workshop that deals with skylines and then transport it over her and get it registered. I did it and got a better quality car than I could have got here and saved a heap in the process.

just my 2 cents

Yeah I have been casually looking in perth too..not much lately. A few months ago it was flooded with them.

Eastern States seems to have some nice ones, but as said..get them thoroughly checked!

i wouldnt import ever again, you cant inspect the car and heaps of things were stolen/missing/broken when they arrive (no broker offers money back gaurentee, autoworx does excludin gearbox, engine and diff at least you know you wont get a accident repaired shell that cant be complianced)

you'd be better off paying the extra 5k mark up to dealers and get a perfect example from autoworx and you get warranty for 3 years

i wouldnt import ever again, you cant inspect the car and heaps of things were stolen/missing/broken when they arrive (no broker offers money back gaurentee, autoworx does excludin gearbox, engine and diff at least you know you wont get a accident repaired shell that cant be complianced)

you'd be better off paying the extra 5k mark up to dealers and get a perfect example from autoworx and you get warranty for 3 years

as i did :laugh: about the auto works part that is.... very happy :D

as i did :laugh: about the auto works part that is.... very happy :rofl:

well when i imported my 32 i budgeted 12k but by the time i fixed everything and running sweet id already spent close to 20k

id lost interest in the car by then and just sold it off cheaply, could of saved myself alot of heartache and got a nice R33 from autoworx/dealer for that price (no i dont work for autoworx)

well when i imported my 32 i budgeted 12k but by the time i fixed everything and running sweet id already spent close to 20k

id lost interest in the car by then and just sold it off cheaply, could of saved myself alot of heartache and got a nice R33 from autoworx/dealer for that price (no i dont work for autoworx)

yeh they offer good service, the 3 year warranty is a life saver, already claimed over 1500 bux of stuff, coil packs, spark plugs, clutch etc, all things that usually fault with skyline, no hassels or anything at auto worx and paul is always helpful :laugh:

What are you looking for in a GT-R? Stock or modified? 89 or 94 or somewhere in between?

well im pref after one of the later models, 93/94 and as far as mods go im not to fussed. if i can get a modded one within my budget then thats kewl. but if i cant find a modded one, ill settled for one closer to stock

thats an option I will take when I get a bit more serious.

I want yours tho Gaz...exactly the type of R im looking for.

there is a pearl red one for sale in japan on the imports 101 site for under 22 k on road

stock number 1485 and its got more on it than mine has and mine cost me 27 k to import

read the imports 101 warranty .. if the vehicle isnt up to the standard of the vehicle report they will do right

one purchaser from therer ecently had to hve his 32 gtr resprayed @imports 101's expense

well im pref after one of the later models, 93/94 and as far as mods go im not to fussed. if i can get a modded one within my budget then thats kewl. but if i cant find a modded one, ill settled for one closer to stock

Heres what I would look for

1994 Vspec

Grade 4+ (Straight body, clean interior with maybe some aftermarket 18's, pods, zaust etc...)

Minimal to No mods (especially no boost controller)

<100,000kms (preferably lower than 80k)

Pay $21-$23k

Like this one (22,000kms...bollocks!): http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=8554 . But it has a few mods that I would do differently.

The first signs of getting dicked around by the sellers, jump out!

Heres what I would look for

1994 Vspec

Grade 4+ (Straight body, clean interior with maybe some aftermarket 18's, pods, zaust etc...)

Minimal to No mods (especially no boost controller)

<100,000kms (preferably lower than 80k)

Pay $21-$23k

Like this one (22,000kms...bollocks!): http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=8554 . But it has a few mods that I would do differently.

The first signs of getting dicked around by the sellers, jump out!

Um, the only way you will get a V-spec as described at the price suggested is with the aid of a shotgun.

Try $21-23k before it leaves Japan.

By way of an indicator I recently sold my '94 GT-R (non V-spec, largely stock) for $28k.

Um, the only way you will get a V-spec as described at the price suggested is with the aid of a shotgun.

Try $21-23k before it leaves Japan.

By way of an indicator I recently sold my '94 GT-R (non V-spec, largely stock) for $28k.

Sorry, I was describing an Auction price, so all extras plus ORC's apply to that.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Skyline-Nismo-GTR-R...1QQcmdZViewItem

check this one out from ebay and its in perth

Nice boat :laugh:

• 1 month later...