SAU Community

Mt Gravatt Hand Car Wash

Einstein

these guys are pretty good although sometimes they have changing staff members i found on one occasion my dads 4wd they didnt doa very good job which they fix straight away ! managers awsome ! he loves skyline owners comming through !

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont go to the one there at Milton/Toowong...sister's car came back from there nd they had left some minor scratches on the car which is only like a few months old, and had ripped the clips that hold the floor mat in place :thumbsup:

• 2 years later...

I don't mean to bump an old thread, but just wanted to know if this car wash is still the bees knees and if anyone knows the opening hours and contact number?

I've been googling, think I've found the right number, hoping to get an inside out and polish done before the weekend.

• 11 months later...

Went there yesterday. Don't know what it was like "back then", but it wasn't all that great yesterday. Don't get me wrong, they're nice enough people but yeah, much rather heading to freedom self serve wash and doing it myself...not to mention cheaper. (am chinese afterall)

I don't mean to bump an old thread, but just wanted to know if this car wash is still the bees knees and if anyone knows the opening hours and contact number?

I've been googling, think I've found the right number, hoping to get an inside out and polish done before the weekend.

Hey man, what's been happening? If you haven't already got it:

1463 Logan Rd

Mt Gravatt

3849 3899

open till 5 (i think) mon to sat, and they shut early on sunday...forgot what time.

Cheers Michael :) I ended up finding it that time, mixed feelings about it though.. they were nice and all like you said, but it's probably more cost effective and better result washing it at the freedom car wash and then polishing it yourself.. not to mention you can use the polish you want, number of coats you want etc.. I've been using Mother's along with the sealing finish coat with good results...when I'm bothered to polish it lol

Lately I've been lazy and using the autowash on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road next to the servo. If you go when there's people working there, for $20 they go over the wheels for you, then the auto wash which is "brushless" does a pretty damn good job at removing all the dirt and junk off the car (I know this as I used it last night and the dirt that was all sticky and building up really thick just came off) and the air blowers dry the car really well. The $20 treatment also does an underbody wash and they go over the car with the chamois for you too. It's pretty much ready for polishing after that :banana: