SAU Community

Badged!!

Knat

Just got badged!!

Dirty F***ers!

I was at my GF's in Chipping Norton and was only away from my car between 6pm and 8:00pm and the the bastards hit me front, back and sides! They've jimmy'd the boot lock out and screwed the boot. The rest of the paint work looks ok...

I'd spent the whole day driving around the country side getting quotes on bits and pieces for my car and had made a few fixes to the point where I was extremely happy with the days achievments... and this goes and happens. I know they were there this morning and the car was only left unattended for about an hour while at Warringah mall having lunch. I'm positive they were there then!

Man! I am sooo dirty! :goddam:

I called the cops and asked if there was anything i could do about it and they pretty much said it wasn't worth their time... Making a report and taking it down to the station shortly... Won't be worth claiming on insurance, the excess will be heaps more than the cost to repair...

I'm also writing a letter to the units' manager requesting better security and to repair the flood light that is sitting there broken for months... Apparently there has been other occurences of this sort of stuff going on around the area.

How brave are they though!? only a couple of hours with people coming home all the time and driving into the lockup parking either side of the visitor parks...

Does anyone know a good place around Sydney (pref. West) to replace these parts. Nissan dealers and Justjap spring to mind. Any ball park figures of what I'd be looking at? at least a couple of hundred I'd presume for the front SII badge, 2x GT badges and new lock for boot.

Anyone else had this happen? Did a search through the forums and noticed that a guy in Perth had gone through the same thing and had posted. Presume that it's pretty frequent.

I'm off to make a nasty poster to stick to the wall where my car was parked... Feel a BIT better now i've got that off my chest. If anyone, by some very small chance, hears about anything to do with this, I'd be very appreciative... :box:

That really sucks. It makes me not want to take my car out from my garage. In fact, makes me want to put a brick wall up in front of it.

Guest RedLineGTR

the gt badges you can get from the nissan dealer prob about 30 bucks each something like that. Check them out and Justjap aswell

Knat that sucks mate sorry to hear it.

UAS in Castle Hill has the series 2 bonnet badge and also the GT replacement badges in stock.

I have seen the rear lock and cover assembly at Just Jap.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. In Surfers atm. This happened the night before I left, so it put a bit of a dampener on things. Will sus it out when i get home.

I'll be keeping a look out for that white van Brody. You live around the area?

There's 2 other skylines that live in the complex. That reminds me, there's skylines everywhere up here! Have especially seen a heap of done up R31's.....

Originally posted by benm

I'll pay good money for you to bring a fine  tanned blonde qld chick back to the office Knat !!

Two in the bush! :)

Don't think the GF will let me and one won't fit in the suitcases as they are already filled with girly clothes etc. :)