You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You know how I know I'm getting old? Because I feel this quote jells with me and SAU Forums, ha ha ha. I've gotten lost a few times as I had muscle memory to scroll to where I wanted on my phone and just click, now I'm lost... Ha ha ha     "I used to be with ‘it’, but then they changed what ‘it’ was. Now what I’m with isn’t ‘it’ anymore and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary."
    • You don't lose spark if your battery isolator isn't wired correctly and the ECU still has power from the alternator.   Car has an epic wiring problem. Sounds like power connected really really badly in places. Possibly a power pin on a ground pin for the ECU, and constant power in locations that should be switched ignition.   It needs someone good at diagnosing electrical, a good multimeter, and someone with the wiring diagrams to match the engine loom that has been put into the car, and wiring diagrams for the body side of things from the car.
    • Hi folks, what options exist for PNM35 or what models share the same dimensions and fitment for the front top of tower strut brace. I have seen a few options pop up through Google, the Ultra Racing Australia for one. I have seen some eBay ones that claim they fit C34 and M35 but can't find details if to work out if its true. Also found Taiko / TEMA4x4 claim the one type fits: - Nissan Stagea (2-nd gen; M35) 2001 - 2007, - Nissan Skyline (V35, HV35, NV35, V35, PV35) 2001 - 2007 - Infiniti G35, G35X (3-rd gen; V35) 2002 - 2006 But not sure how true that is. Anyone fitted one or know of someone using one and can confirm what does fit?
    • I got the full kit.   The compressor as above is much smaller and lighter.  Also quieter. Bracket is visually mint and much lighter. The dryer and heat exchanger(rad) are one unit. Also smaller and lighter.  Much more room for an oil cooler. The fan I got was a bit Meh and I might change it.   And above all else it is more efficient, tested a good 3-4 degree's cooler than the old system, which is a lot. Disclaimer though - It wasn't a back to back test given different days. It really does feel colder though(always).  And this example is in my car with that crusty looking old compressor, not new vs new
    • I did not need to see this! With summer quickly approaching... Did you just get the compressor with the bracket or the full kit with fan and everything? In what way is different to the old OEM one?