SAU Community

Photos From Vic Stagea Cruise

AlexCim

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an awesome day, loved every minute of it! Unfortunately i did not get any pics though as i saw everyone else taking pics i thought i wouldnt bother.

But awesome cruise, nice to meet everyone who i hadnt already met (everyone except alex lol)

Nice Stagea's people keep it up

Awesome day apart from the burnt arms.

Alex and FLYSLY u would be glad to have no sunroofs cos i got shockingly burnt neck and left arm.

Was great to put some faces to forum names.

All in all a good day.

Great day boyz, a quality bunch to be sure, great to meet you all!

Some nice formation driving on the way back into the city too, not often you see a six pack of Stagea's running down the highway across 2 and sometimes 3 lanes, very nice site and leaving a few onlookers with sore necks as well.

I too have the sunburn, ouch!

Cheers

Luke

400km isnt bad, thats just over a tanks worth.

Haha, nah I have done 230km on half a tank since we filled up at the start of the cruise so I'd be looking at around 13ltr/100km on cruise and better off so around 3/4 of a tank!

That's pretty good economy, Luke. Not sure how much I used yesterday - I think it's just under three-quarter's full now, so I'll check the trip metre and take a "wild guess" at the economy so far. Was a pretty spirited run, so I'm not getting my hopes up, that's for sure! Heaps of exhaust popping on over-run down hills in 4th gear.

I ran two tanks of Shell V-Max (which is what they're calling the old Optimax now), and it didn't feel quite right. Yesterday I filled with BP Ultimate again just before we went on our cruised, and I noticed the difference in the smoothness and power straight away.