SAU Community

What Are You Listening To Right Now

342Four

Fractures of - This City

It's my mates band there pretty good. I suppose its rock, but they got their own kinda style. They actually played support at the birds of tokyo gig earlier this year.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=237672233

Edited by Dani Boi

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.myspace.com/mattgresham

saw this guy live at the freo arts centre a few weeks ago, after I went there for something entirely unrelated, and not being a huge live music fan, I was hella suprised at how much I enjoyed it, We ended up staying for both sets and bought 2 CD's on my way out the gate, so if you like roots, blues and reggae, check him out. Kinda sounds to me like John Butler and Ben Harpers love child, but a lot more individual than that.

and go see him live if you get the chance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My playlist at the moment: some customer on the phone ranting and raving that they havn't received their registration renewal form for their vehicle (i work at DPI Licensing)....microphone on mute :D

Pity the sadness by Paradise Lost

random song, my playlist has over 60k songs in it anyways, all metal ofcourse :banana:

pretty cool Guitar solo for this song though.

Is there even 60,000 metal songs haha. I only got about 2500, but I only listen to stuff that I dont get sick of like Opeth

Listening to

Just to get High - Nickelback

random song, my playlist has over 60k songs in it anyways, all metal ofcourse :)

Geez, thats a fair effort.

Currently listening to "Gun" by Emiliana Torrini, I still can't quite work out why I have a crush on her... ahwell! :down:

Elliot Smith, revisiting all his discs..

Don't laugh, the man had some deep shit on his mind.

Could be why he stabbed himself through the heart with a steak knife........oh the angst!

R.I.P weird little man.