SAU Community

Autosalon

Sinful

Why Dyno Dynamics didn't jump all over the Autosalon concept and try to own it from the outset is beyond me. They market their arse off at every other show but not Autosalon.....has me furked.

I didn't make it this year. Had my first weekend off in about 4 months when I wasn't doing something car related. Lots of cricket and lots of couch. Awesome effort by the RH9 car. More gas? New turbos? Both? Does anyone know what changed between now and a few months ago?

Cheers

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

engine rebuild is one thing I know of

I didnt know it had a rebuild, at least not since Brisbane Autosalon.

It did blow one of its GT3240's though according to CRD.

Regardless its one tough tough beast

I'm surprised that we as a club don't have a stand like they do in Vic?

I was very disappointed with the event, way too many show cars and too much spent on stands than the actual cars themselves. Cars with LCD screens on both the front AND back of headrests is a little over the top!!

Can we please make braided hose line covers illegal? arghhh

The yellow Tomei R34 GTR drag car is for sale:

http://www.sportcompact.net.au/pdf/35gtr.pdf

This should have had a run on the dyno...probably would have made 1500+ on the Autoshowoff dyno :)

This was a awsome car I would love to own it but i dont have any spare Kiddneys to sell :):(

Anyway I loved the event I like the displays and if I get of my arse next year I will do it with a display as I have done back in adelaide .

To all those who put down or dislike car owners who have bling bits on cars :laugh:

Good on them that is what THEY LIKE and that is the main thing that is why they go to these events to show them off and be proud of it there is a good mix of cars there from high power GTR's with BLING too just BLING and nothing else .

I my slef like a bit of both but i like all over all .

At the end of the day it is about girls cars music and girls and also girls so if you hate it :P:(

(((ANDREW )))

post-8051-1165214388.jpg

post-8051-1165214428.jpg

post-8051-1165214456.jpg

for anyone who went and noticed the dudes with little rc cars drifting around a track, a member made a little vid compilation of the weekend. im a member and its pretty fun wacking on some pvc or abs piping onto a rc car and getting it sideways. its like if something breaks, it wont mean pulling the motor out, even if it does its only an electric one!

heres the vid, just right click and save as... clicky

Why Dyno Dynamics didn't jump all over the Autosalon concept and try to own it from the outset is beyond me. They market their arse off at every other show but not Autosalon.....has me furked.

I didn't make it this year. Had my first weekend off in about 4 months when I wasn't doing something car related. Lots of cricket and lots of couch. Awesome effort by the RH9 car. More gas? New turbos? Both? Does anyone know what changed between now and a few months ago?

Cheers

Plenty did change, I am not at liberty to tell, just keep this in mind, RH9 was running on 20 inch rims, and the car was not taken to its limit....it still has more, as you can see by the pic i was in the area.... :(

post-23825-1165320068.jpg

I had a good weekend my car was next to welles blue skyline i got a black series 2, so much to see, was next to OSHEEN and the Orange R33, Definately got plans to go a lot further with it for next years one. was good experience definately alot of behind the scenes stuff you dont see when you are just comin to have a look.

the RH9 r34 runs twin td07s turbos ( 2 of mine LOL so thats insane as it is) one of their tuners said they only used 50 shot of nos to get it goin but apart from that thats all i know the rest was withheld and topsecret hehe

ben...